Christmas Gift for viabcroce

• Free testing KPA unit for viabcroce 72

1. Yes (70) 97%
    2. No (2) 3%

I also want to thank viabcroce for his excellent work on the KPAwiki and also for his very helpful participation in this forum. I think this is a great benefit for the KPA and Kemper.
    BUT it's unbelievable that he doesn't own a unit!!!
    So I think this might be a good idea for a christmas gift to viabcroce.
    Dear CK!
    Is it possible to offer viabcroce a free KPA for e.g. 6 or 12 month?
    Call him a "Beta tester" or whatever. I think this could make his support for the KPA even better, and he could also post in the private Forum.

So guys, what do you think?

( Sorry for bad English )

Edited 2 times, last by kunerl ().

• Doesn't have his own unit is that right?

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Yes! good idea! I think he deserves it!
    Gianfranco is a real resource for KPA users!
    As far as I remember he was the only one who really knew what he was talking about when KPA wasn't available yet here in Italy. (I'm talking about one year ago or so..)
    And for me it has been a pleasure to meet him on web in every topic/discussion I read about Kemper.
    for ex on Accordo.it (a huge web comunity for Italians) where I was the ''fanboy'' looking for info on this new unbelivable and revolutionary product, and He already was the Sage
    :thumbup:

I've never had the pleasure to talk with him ..face to face.. but he knows that My house/studio will be always open to him. :)

SO
    I wish the Big Boss could seriously consider this poll.
    (or if we'll be 145 at least, we should pay 10 Euro's each and he will get His Own KPA) 8o

• I have to add that I know and met personally Gianfranco, he is a very special guy not only for the KPAWIKI and it is unbelievable that he still don't have the KPA... 8|

I would like to have more and more time to go in more and more details with him but unfortunately I can't... so please, a trial KPA for him NOW!! :thumbup::thumbup:

• I'd like to know who the butt head is that voted "NO". I own a KPA and can't imagine how Viabcroce was able to compile the wiKPA without hands on with a KPA.

• Now that the thread looks quiter let me chime in to thank all of you guys for the appreciation and the kind thought :) Not sure if this will lead to anything, but the idea was much appreciated, and the warmth from you all was really touching.

A special thank to kunerl and Jeff for starting this, and thanks as well to the forumites who took part in the thread on the private forum :)

... About to embark on a 600 km journey to wish Mum a merry Christmas... So Merry Christmas to you all as well!

:thumbup:

[Don't worry... Be Kemper]

• Happy Holidays Viabcroce - thanks for all the hard work on the wikpa. Maybe CK will send you a foot controller... a sort of twisted thank you :D

Have a good one.

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Wow, never had so many private requests for joining the wiKPA mailing list :D

Posting the thread address here as well, trying to reach as many people as possible.

For those who are interested, the wiKPA is freely downloadable from here :)

Happy new year to everybody :thumbup:

• Honestly, it almost seems unbelievable, that one has no Kemper, but is able to condense this absolut perfect piece of work.

Rather than asking CK to gift a new toy, why do not we the KPA community donate the Kemper to Mr. wiKPA? I think he deserves this. Let us find a charity/donating option on the net and let have us viabcroce have his unit.