Posts by Edward Dixon

From the link in the OP

"TONEX ONE puts IK’s revolutionary AI Machine Modeling technology on any size pedalboard, enabling you to perform with the world’s most sought-after tones in more ways than ever before. It truly makes unlimited tone accessible to all.

Ultra-compact and powerful, TONEX ONE stores up to 20 hyper-realistic modeled amps, cabs and stomps from a nearly infinite supply, so you can add it anywhere in your rig. You can even load models of your own gear captured with the included TONEX software. Effortlessly fit multiple units on your board for truly limitless tone possibilities. "

I'm sure if could profile they would have said so ...

What version of Rig Manager is offered in the update notification window. You can see from the attached screenshot that I have V3.5.15 installed; the notification indicates only 3.5.

I don't own a Kemper Player and do not need support for one. What other reason might there be to update RM for the Rack Unit?

. I have searched everywhere with no luck. I have seen plenty with the problem but no fixes.

It may have worked well with your old laptop but just can't handle Windows 11 (yet).

Yes the Kemper can be used as a USB audio interface. The Head and Rack are 2in/2out, the Stage model is 4in/4out.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Have you tried using the Kemper USB instead of the Zoom? I have used a few Zoom products and find them very unreliable, none have lasted more than a year. I would try the Kemper USB and if that fixes your problem and you would rather use an interface, replace the zoom with something else. Please don't take this the wrong way but the Zoom is cheap for a reason.

Latest addition to the herd. Fender Aerodyne P Bass. Local music store is shutting down one of their stores and had a clearance sale. Got this for $800. Action was too high but intonation was spot on. I've set it up and it's now my favorite Bass (I have 3). After I get through playing around with it I'll put on a set of Light (45-95) Flatwound strings on it. It sounds great as is but I prefer the feel of flatwounds for bass.

Get one of these and sell your remote (or keep it for the Rack)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You could try something like this..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HNH7XG3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

I use one to run a single guitar into 5 amps but it will also allow you to run 5 instruments into a single amp. each channel has an on off switch so when you change from Strat or Acoustic you would switch off the guitar channel and switch the PSG on.

How this would work with a Hilton VP, I don't know, I use a Goodrich VP with my PSG and it doesn't seem to like wireless units in passive or active mode. At least not the wireless unit I have. Have you tried running the Hilton wireless with the Sennheiser?

If you have the money, you might get a Player and try it in the FX Loop of of the TMP and see how you like it. If you don't like it, send it back. If you do, let me know how it works out, I have a unpowered Rack and a TMP.

I got those numbers from the video posted. The Player manual lists the effects but I didn't see any total number of FX included and didn't want to count them. How many are actually available n the Player?

edit: Looks like he got the number of FX slots available wrong too. The video says 5 but my understanding is 4.