Posts by Per

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not feeling it today. But the noodle challenge must continue...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just a very quick backing track tonight didn't have time to remix for minus the missing part.

Got a little spring in my step as I can now see the world again now that the hair has parted.

Back to pop-punk today

Ah deadman42 you’re giving me too much credit. Everyone is always super creative but they often just lack confidence, you just needs to feel safe enough to go out on that limb and not worry that it’ll be alright, never hold yourself back.

Thanks Trigati , think of it more as off season, a cold wintery day. There’s a melancholy about the place, honestly about all seaside tourist spots when the tourists are gone even here in San Francisco, not as bad as Blackpool where it all gets boarded up, and in Clacton there’s still at least a few more sheets of newspaper flying around than the retirement home that is Frinton and that actinic scent of vinegar from the chippies mixed with the sea air. I think it’s part of what drove the air of the menace of normalcy for Graham Greene in Brighton Rock too. For me it fits at least a few of the times I was there, just a little bit to far to bother when you’re growing up in Manningtree.