Posts by CelticGibson

It just seems counter productive to limit one's recording options straight out the gate with dual amp patches. I'd rather have everything completely separate because you still have to mix everything back into a full mix after the fact.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

if it aint broke..... don't fix it ?????????? Kemper is jus fine,,Leave all the options,,,its what makes it great and a cut above all others,

,,if you want something else, go get it, Kemper is just like the telecaster, everyones' been trying to improve it for 50 years, but you cant, because Leo got it right the first time,, just like CK,got his unit,,RIGHT,,, I know it pisses a lot of gear chases off, but you will just have to deal with it,they have all been chasing CK and always will,, sorry,, but facts are facts,remember, most of these folks yakin are GEAR CHASERS,( you must admit your problem before you can get better) and as soon as the next wiz bang unit comes out,,with the special Moon chips,, they will jump on that train as well,

"Oh LOOK,, 9 amps at once,,,,,,..." I prefer to write tunes, record, and play music with my Kemper,, what a concept,,,rather then sit in a room to see how many delays I can stack up before it craps out,,, Lets see in a year from now just how many Quads are on the road with super stars, gig after gig,,I see Rack fulls, of Kempers on stages around the world in every type of music,,the rest is just noise from endorsers and gear chasers, who will move on soon enough,,its what they do,I may try other gear,,The Quad may be cool,,,or not,, time will tell,,not UTUBE,, but I will never sell my Kemper,,

And,, I sure hope he( CK) has something cool in the works,,,

And where did I advocate for changes? Please read what I wrote again thanks.

I suspect that the Profiler has too many options ... ?

If you are thinking of limiting the options in regards profiling (which might help level the playing field with these kinds of unscientific videos), can you make it a choice so the original options remain?

Could work but take a look at this:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just wait until they try to add complex effects... ?

If this was happening to me, I would remove Rig Manager first. Then I would rout out the offending driver via device manager. Then I would rename the "Kemper.sys" file to "Kemper.sysold". Then I would install the BETA and that's it.

The offending driver is most likely hidden because it's not working. Best way to rid your system of an old driver is to use device manager but with the hidden drivers flag activated. Windows hides inactive drivers from the list so you have to unhide them... Here's a video on how to do just that. Then when you find the hidden driver, just uninstall it by right clicking and selecting uninstall device...

External Content youtu.be

One of the major issues I think might come to light over time will be the thermal issues. The QC has massive vents for a reason and if those vents get blocked due to the harsh environments (dust and dirt) they are likely to be in due to live use, it's a nightmare in the making. Especially if it happens during a gig... Also that power supply is another massive weak link that can fail. These are serious concerns if one is planning on live use..

It was the Kemper that opened my eyes to the tonal shaping from the volume knob. Up until then I was using the knob full open and that was it. I guess when you have snapshots of really awesome amps and they have that touch sensitivity, you start to appreciate the possibilities.