Posts by deadman42

Brilliant Joe, again all the energy and power to get into the weekend. Great tune with great sounding guitars. Title fits well... kinda dirty :)

Steavens Amps is/was actually a little amp company not far away from where I live (half the way between my and Kemper's hometown). The CEO / founder of Steavens also made repairs and maintenance for tube amps so he modified my ENGL amp some years ago to make it sound even more brutal. A friend of mine bought a super customized individual amp from him. Great contact, super talented guy when it comes to heavy sounds... unfortunately it seems he's out of the business meanwhile. But those "Steave" profiles of the Poundcake and Thirty39 amps are still worth checking :thumbup:8)

...passive-aggressive master volume competition between aspiring shredders in Guitar Center...

Brilliant description :thumbup:

I love those signs in music shops where it often says something like "Please have mercy with all the people who work here... so no Metallica, no ACDC, no Stairway To Heaven for testing... otherwise we'll need to drastically increase the price for the gear you are testing!"8o

One of my alltime favorites when listening to live music. Such great interaction between Candy and Ulco. And there is so much more in that song than the 3min radio edit reveals. Also very nice how she leaves Ulco the stage for the guitar solo... :thumbup:8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The problems we face as a modern guitarist :)

Yep. 1st world problems indeed. And those are easy to stand, right? 8o

LOL...that is so true! Back in the days, we dialed up our tone on the amp, good for all situations.

Well, nobody is holding us back. Actually I did (and still do) this from time to time in jams or rehearsals with the band. Using one profile only, treating the Kemper as a one channel amp with some effects (4-5 buttons, a pedal, pretending to have a little pedal board in front of me). Yes, it means limiting myself way below the options of the incredible Kemper sound universe. But it also means clear focus on work with guitar, volume knob etc. - and it feels good. The guys around me liked the sound a lot and it was still super inspiring :)

Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper! Sounds like the fun is already going on, very good! Enjoy this incredible machine as much as most of us here do 8)

Well played stuff there in the videos. Very cool :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

On which software versions are you? Kemper OS and RigManager?

What file extensions do the profiles have? Are you trying to import *.krig files into older version of RigManager (2.3.xx)? That wouldn't work.

Just to make sure...

I love Raul's percussive playing - and the trumpet for sure. First thing reminds me of this guy... great song with incredible bass playing as well 8)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wow! Awesome!

the expressivity of the playing)...

I try to reproduce the feeling and energy of the song...but with my own interpretation and understanding of the song... :)

Indeed. Very, very well done. Really impressive. Most striking for me: You really play it with emotion and the right feeling, not purely technical. And technical skills are for sure necessary to get there any way. Thanks for sharing Krok , cool thing :thumbup:8)

Me as well. I grew up in my teenage years with their early record. Still my favorites in terms of the pure energy in those songs. And The Edge was and is always virtually sitting on my shoulder when I am doing excessive delay sounds... and I do this a lot... 8o

Nice tempo Joe, and as usual full of great ideas. Reminds me extremely of the U2 ballad vibe. Something like the "Sweetest Thing". Great song, always liked that. Maybe the piano creates the link. Anyway, nice ballad :thumbup:8)

so there's just a ton of stuff going on at home.

Family first. That's a good one and such an important focus in these days.

It's getting harder to find things that are different enough from what I've already done to make it worth the process of buying/selling and the time and cost that entails.

That's my thinking as well as I bought almost all of your packs and find myself often going back into some of them finding new gems which I hadn't too much on my radar in the past. So there's still a lot to discover. Can imagine it is not easy to find as much interesting stuff looking at what already is there unless you want to start to re-profile some amps you already have done in the past.

One little request from my side could be new and improved profiles of the Belchy Bombs you have done long time ago. Those are so unique and only such a little handful of profiles is there. Still one of my absolute go-tos for the rock stuff besides the incredible 5153s from the CnG pack.

Thanks for your work Michael, really inspiring stuff :thumbup:8)

Pulling this one out from time to time... still so impressive. How passionate all these people are. Simply beautiful! :thumbup:8)

Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Sounds like the fun is already going on, very good! Enjoy this incredible machine as much as most of us here do :thumbup:8)

As I am not really a Jazz guy I can not give good advice regarding your question, others might comment here way better than I can. Anyway I'm absolutely convinced that you'll get great sound for your style out of the Kemper :)