Are KPAs out of stock and back ordered?

• I am in the same boat. Ordered my rack version from DV247 a week ago and just received an email saying 01/08/13. :( i was hoping it would have been here by the end of the week

Did you get your kemper i have been told still not in stock
    thats a month they have had my money and still no Rack
    Mr kemper are the shortages all over or just UK
    What you doing out there building by hand, ok nice... I do have a toaster version and a xxx xxx 2 so i should not be greedy
    But i cant help it i just want my rack version. Come on Dv.

Steve
    Mainly my own built valve amps and Kemper

Edited once, last by Stevebeale ().

• Did you get your kemper i have been told still not in stock
    thats a month they have had my money and still no Rack
    Mr kemper are the shortages all over or just UK
    What you doing out there building by hand, ok nice... I do have a toaster version and a xxx xxx 2 so i should not be greedy
    But i cant help it i just want my rack version. Come on Dv.

yep same thing, new eta is 07/08/13, just stretching it by a week at a time right now. I'm away for most of the next 3 weeks now to. ive had so much free time the past 3 weeks i could have put to get used to it. I'm playing at Bloodstock on Friday and was hoping to use it there. :thumbdown:

Edited once, last by rusty89 ().

• I ordered my rack from AMS. They received a shipment last week and mine shipped out Friday. Will be here tomorrow!

• Just got this email:

Still no sign of the Kemper.

I chase them but they seem to be on holiday.

I will check your order once a day.

:cursing:

• Are kemper on holliday any one know
    I got told much the same thing which branch did you go to
    Had email to day from DV. Now saying 21/8

Steve

Edited 2 times, last by Stevebeale ().

• Just had call from DV247 telling me my Rack is on it's way
    all good stuff now i can compare the Toaster and the Rack..

Steve

• mine arrived this morning! i have a few hours tomorrow to give it a spin before I'm out of the country for 2 weeks.
    gave it a quick spin this morning though and WOW. majorly impressed

• So Andertons have dropped the bombshell that it's earliest end of December before I get my hands on my KPA. Ordered 3 weeks ago and told end of October. Had my deposit and signed my life away on HP for the rest. Bitterly disappointed and wondering if I'm far down the priority list as I'm on a finance deal. If I could cancel I'd give Thoman a try, last time I looked they had quite a few in stock. My CLR has no one to play with! :(

• Hi, newbie here too, waiting for my KPA. Ordered 4-5 weeks ago. Told it was 6 weeks backorder then....
    Is there so much defective KPA's that everything gets pushed back, or is Kemper such a small firm with not enough employees to meet the demand? Is it also possible that it is handbuilt? Because 3-4 months of waiting time seems almost as bad as a custom order. I know it is worth the wait, but it is very annoying. Thomann is a lot more expensive than ordering domestic (Norway).

• Hi just chiming in,

Purchased a Rack about 2 weeks ago, told a few days later it would be January till I got it, asked about the lunchbox head instead, Told start/mid November! so i was like sure thing. yesterday got an e-mail saying ALL kempers are going to be most likely the latter half of December at-least. what the hells going on!?!

Pointless!!! Feel like cancelling the order, bad start to the kemper life if they cant even make them for their customers paying £1300+ at a decent rate!

• Well, IIRC other small companies like Fractal or Atomic have got some delays when the demand for their products was top-high...

Could this be a sign that a product is revolutionary and most wanted? ;)

:)

• Seems this has been going on for a while. What's the official word? I would hope the factory is at least a working lot of overtime.

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .

• Fractal had 3 months backorder as well for a small period. After some googeling and forum searching, I see that this has been going on for almost a year now. So without exception of Thoman and sometimes Anderton, there is almost no kemper in stock anywhere for a longer time period... It's not like I would withdraw my oder, but it is a little bumpy start to the KPA experience.

• Hi just chiming in,

Purchased a Rack about 2 weeks ago, told a few days later it would be January till I got it, asked about the lunchbox head instead, Told start/mid November! so i was like sure thing. yesterday got an e-mail saying ALL kempers are going to be most likely the latter half of December at-least. what the hells going on!?!

Pointless!!! Feel like cancelling the order, bad start to the kemper life if they cant even make them for their customers paying £1300+ at a decent rate!

Probably some M4x78.345 bolt needed to attach some stuff inside is on backorder and most likely not much can be done about it.

I totally agree with you. CK should raise the price to at least £1800. 8o