Fender Toolkit Available now!

• I really wanted to not buy this. I have enough profiles, blah blah blah. After some of these comments I just had to try it. I just spent like 2 hours playing the "58 Pro C1 Clean6+" on my tele. Wow! It just keeps getting better and better. Thank you for these!

• Andy...Dude!!
    You've just made my long 8) , quiet:sleeping:, relaxing :| , Labor Day weekend a complete mess!! :pinch:

After snaggin the Fender Toolkit samples you so graciously baited me :rolleyes: with............
    I loaded them up and took em for a drive...... 8| I could tell immediately that you had raised the bar.
    (Even on yourself) :love:

So no sooner do I run over to place my order :P , gettem unzipped and loaded in to start filling my house with the sweet sounds that you've captured 8o when my most catastrophic event yet takes place...............
    ;( ................. :evil: ..................... X( ........................ :cursing: !!!!

;( ................. :evil: ..................... X( ........................ :cursing: !!!!

MY WIFE COMES HOME FROM WORK AND WOULD LIKE TO SPEND....
    "ME AND HER TIME" THIS WEEKEND.... ?( ;( :S :huh: :rolleyes: :( :whistling:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    I couldn't resist string ya along!!

Well now it's the long wait for an empty house again but what I got to so far man.....All I can say is.....
    Keep it up, because you've nailed it bro!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Thanks for all the work

• Brilliant :thumbup:

• I return once again. (please bear with me though as Ive to play catchup a bit)
    Firstly thanks for everyone for the nice comments.
    All emails have now finally been read and replied too.

You guys are truly awsome!

Hello andy i bought this fender pack to and it rocks..(by the way i bought to many packs from you lol :D )

Is it maybe an idea to have on your site some kind of profile sharing blog from people who bought the packs from you.

So we can share our tweaked amps that we bought from you...

I think this would be great!

Best regards and keep op the good work...

• Hi John.

This is something myself and my webdeveloper are thinking & talking about, in the best ways to approach this etc.
    So is it possible, - yes. and I hope to have some progress on this at some point in the near future.

That would be great.... :):thumbup:

• Andy - just a thought but have you considered doing a TAF gift certificate? I would definitely ask for one for Christmas and birthdays - much better than socks! :)

• Thanks mate! apprciate the comments guys, (wait till you try the super then) :) (Shh dont tell anyone but that was easy my fav of the 4)

That should tell you profile more Brownface Fenders ;)

I also like them because of the basic character which is right inbetween tweed and blackface. Brownfaces still have the mids of a tweed but not the farting bass when driven. They do have more high end than a tweed - which makes for great cleans - but not so pronounced like a blackface. As much as I like Blackfaces, the top end sounds fizzy when driven.

Brownfaces combine the good properties from Tweed and Blackface.

So if you do another Fender pack, more Brownfaces please. I'm still waiting for a good profile of a brown deluxe. I sold a '62 one year before I got my KPA otherwise I would have done one already ;)