A Couple of Kemper Questions.

• First, My apologies if this is covered somewhere else already. I searched for this info here on the boards to no avail. My questions are A) How much usable storage space is inside the Kemper? B) What is the maximum number of profiles you can have stored in the Kemper at one time? C) If necessary, is it possible to use an external HDD in cojunction with the Kemper to increase usable profile space? Thanks!

• There can be 1000 profiles in the internal browser, and an additional 625 in the Performance Mode slots. That should hopefully be more than you need in the box! :)

You use a regular usb memory stick to store, backup and transfer rigs. You can not play rigs directly from the usb stick, however.

• A good tip is to have several usb sticks.
    safety backup of rigs and OS (without needing a computer), 1000 extra rigs in each stick if ever needed.
    I though the pod HD, GT or Axe fx had a decent numbers of user slots, but a 1000 slots top that.
    Still, the total number of available profiles are several thousand and always increasing so I think many keep a library on the computer and only load the kemper with the profiles they will use or audition for the moment.

• "Still, the total number of available profiles are several thousand and always increasing so I think many keep a library on the computer and only load the kemper with the profiles they will use or audition for the moment." Orko

That's what I do, fast and super easy.