Pre purchase question

• Hello all quite impressed with what I have seen and read about the Kemper. One question has the LED lights burning out cause been discovered? Usually these type of issues are sometimes just a bad batch but I have not seen any info one way or the other. Also all the usual places of purchase are out of stock is there an ETA regarding when vendors will have some in stock. I have quite the collection of old Fenders and a Marshall vintage Modern and a Silver Jubilee But I would be using the Kemp mostly for recording into Sonar X2 and Studio One 2. My plan is to run the Kemp through my Adam A-7's could I expect good results with these playing at home and recording? One last thing for my purposes would it be smart to get a Kemp with the power amp..my gut tells me it would be over kill given my intended use but those with more experience with this might give me their thoughts.

Thanks

Mark

• Hey Mark,

I also have the A7s and they sound great with the Kemper. You'll be happy with this combination! Also I dont see any real purpose for the poweramp when you'll mostly use the unit for recording.
    The LED issue I haven't heard of in a long time and I've been watching this board for a couple of months now.

Any chances for some Jubilee profiles then?! ;)

• +1. No Problems here.
    Admittedly nothing about the LED problem was reveiled from Kemper, only that the users having that problem have to send their unit in for a change.
    I suspect that units having bad LED's are not very common, otherwise there would have been far more complaints.

• No LED problems here, too :)
    I'd go with the unpowered KPA... if you decide later that you need a power amp, just get the camplifier!

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar