New Owner

• Hi I have just had my Kemper Black lunchbox for a week ..I am happy .. I have ran it in two Yamha DXR10, sound good !! Then i tried a Old Mosvalve 962 with two Fender Hot Rod Extention Cabs, I like that too !!...so i am thinking since the band uses my DXR's with the FOH system .. I would pick up a couple Eminence Delta Pro 12A. and load them in to a couple cabs ..I want to use the cab sims ... So as the rest i have alot to learn .. I haven't loaded and profiles or backed up the system yet ..everytime i sit down with it end up playing. and checking out sounds ... Anyone has any comment on the Delta pro I would like to here it .. I choose that becouse it might be my cheapest option, And I think I will like the cab sound over the FRFR... :thumbup:

• Thanks for the welcome....I have a gig this next weekend .. I am setting up some amps in the performace mode.. seems to be pretty easy .. I havent read any instructions yet but it just seems to work like you think it should.. I will get into all the instructions soon as I can.. right now i guess I am just haveing to much fun ... geez the Blackface Bass Dimed on a telecaster neck PU ..what a sound .. I cant wait to get this sound when I play out ... Thanks again for the Welcome ...

• geez the Blackface Bass Dimed on a telecaster neck PU ..what a sound .

Welcome aboard.

Yup, that's a stock Profile, you can do a gig just with that one Profile.
    You must hear it through a poweramp/cab, it sounds better than a Fender tube amp. :thumbup:

• Hi I have just had my Kemper Black lunchbox for a week ..I am happy .. I have ran it in two Yamha DXR10, sound good !! Then i tried a Old Mosvalve 962 with two Fender Hot Rod Extention Cabs, I like that too !!...so i am thinking since the band uses my DXR's with the FOH system .. I would pick up a couple Eminence Delta Pro 12A. and load them in to a couple cabs ..I want to use the cab sims ... So as the rest i have alot to learn .. I haven't loaded and profiles or backed up the system yet ..everytime i sit down with it end up playing. and checking out sounds ... Anyone has any comment on the Delta pro I would like to here it .. I choose that becouse it might be my cheapest option, And I think I will like the cab sound over the FRFR... :thumbup:

Welcome. Noticed the Delta 12A and don't want to sound like a party pooper but you should research using full range/coaxial speakers in a cab. It is not really the same as a guitar speaker in a cabinet. With full range your cabinet dimensions, cubic area of space as well as materials and sound dampening and crossovers now all play in the sound delivery just like PA and home audio speakers. (otherwise we would be making our own CLR cabs for half price). Not saying it won't work or you won't like it, just saying you may be disappointed so I would check into it a bit. Aside from the Eminence, there is also coaxial celestions you can look at as well http://celestion.com/category/36/coaxialtwin_cone/ and others I would imagine as well.

• Bang & Olufsen baby!!! :)

Yay, just received my module - ran a quick check before I gotto go to work with my hifi system: killer! Sounds superb, better then my denon avr ;( (if someone see's how I put this all togehter for the quick check I should not mention that I studied electrical engineering or my bachelor will be discredited :S )

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• Another DXR10 was my first thought too .....I just wanted to explore other possibility's...Its true it would mach the fronts .. Maybe I need to work with the DXR a bit more.. they seemed a little HIFi sounding.. But maybe it would be best way to enjoy the different amps and cabs in the Kemper.. and for 600 bucks .. you sure cant get a matrix, camplfier or atomic for that.