BDS - kipr Manager teaser

• Hi guys,

Today I arrived at a decent milestone: Both the import, editing and exporting of tags appear to be working without glitches.

Although it might not seem like much, it is for me the most important thing in the software, and I want to make sure it work without problems. :)

I have made a small video do demonstrate this basic feature. You can watch it on:

http://youtu.be/vWDy2wW-41Q

I will now dedicate myself to implement other features like sharing/downloading rigs from the website, comments and ratings and things like that. Will keep you posted.

• Wow Really Awesome !! Its really good looking and efficient . I am anxious to have it ! It will make life a lot easier to organizer our rigs ! Easy, fast and efficient. I really like the coments, pic and sound addons to each rig, they are great details to help choosing rigs in such big library we have now around . Regarding the image to upload , it needs to be cutted in special resolution pixel wise? or the software will fit any image to that rig space that acomodates the image ? regarding the sound player , will acept mp3 and wav?

Excelente Trabalho !! Abraço !

Cheers :thumbup:

• Very elegant indeed :thumbup:

Two options I'd like to see (sorry if this has already been discussed or implemented):

• the possibility to choose a subset of profiles and create an independent backup, so that user can load just some rigs and test/work with them;
    • The possibility to add external profiles to ((or delete from) an already-existing backup/set.
  • Thank you for your kind words guys. Makes it all worthwhile! :D

Very elegant indeed :thumbup:

Two options I'd like to see (sorry if this has already been discussed or implemented):

the possibility to choose a subset of profiles and create an independent backup, so that user can load just some rigs and test/work with them;The possibility to add external profiles to ((or delete from) an already-existing backup/set.

Management of backups is definitely on the cards. Not implemented yet, but soon. Thank you for the suggestions. :thumbup:

• ... I'm probably TOO impatient and will ask questions already answered (?) :

. what do you plan to do : sell it on thru your web site ?

. when ?

. what will be the price range ?

YES ... we need a such tool !

GREAT job !

Hb :thumbup:

• It will be sold through my website and you will get an account that will allow you too search/download/share/rate profiles with other users.

Hopefully first version will be out before end of year. Lot's of regular updates with new feature in the future.

Pricing models isn't finalized but if sold directly expect around 25$, including updates.

:)

• ... THANKS for this fast answer !

... decent price, nice functions ... it will be hard to wait ! : but he will :)

Hb :thumbup:

• Having played with the Free Tag Editor, this is what I'd like to see:

Ability to, when you load batches, be able to move among them (Back and Next or Forward button) and then "Save All" with each one's name as a parameter, so you don't have to specify it in an Explore or Finder window.

Plus the ability to cut and past across a batch. I found for example I wanted to have a set of profiles all start with a tag like "FE - " for "Free Exchange" and then cut and past them in front of 20 or so profiles.

So the ability to just hit a next button and not have to individually load each one up as a searched file would be awesome. Since you are using a database, it seem like this is easy?

Thanks for reading, looks great, can't wait!

Edited once, last by db9091 ().

• Definitely a way to do some for of batch updating for the tags will be implemented.

I can't promise a very complex implementation on the first version, but a basic one will be there for sure.

The syle looks familiar. Made with Telerik?

;)

• The reason I mentioned it is because I have 6000 profiles and would like to say import, sort based on amp, then rename the Amps to conform to a protocol.

Ditto with a few other areas.

But at this point, I'll take ANYTHING robust, simple or not! ;)