Clipping with Powered KPA, but not in headphones

• I have a new Powered KPA (still have my non-powered for sale)
    The profiles sound great in my DAW and headphones, but going to my cab I hear some clips and other assorted digi-noise
    I can't seem to shake it....any tips?

• & the clipping is back
    Can't seem to find the part in the chain that is causing this, as not much has changed but it comes and goes on different sessions...I think it may only happen when I turn the Master volume up on a hi gain profile (?)
    IDK

• Odd, i've encountered the clipping bug which happens if the "Pick" parameter is anything other than zero <0.0> in an amp block in the current firmware. Not sure if that's what's happening for you.

• Thanks, I'll check that out
    Took it to practice last night- different cab and it was awesome again (?)
    I would think it may cab/speakers at home, but the cab works great with my other amps
    Weird...I'll just keep blogging here for reference until I narrow it down

• Brought it home and it sounds great again, lol
    The output never goes red
    My cab sounds great with other amps
    I placed the iphone on top and couldn't get that bad sound to happen again, but I'm hoping that was it, if someone was texting me or something....IDK
    Nothing worse than an issue that can't be trouble shooted because it goes away mysteriously under identical circumstances

• I'm having that same issue.My output turns red at times even at very low volumes.
    I have no idea what it could be.
    Richb

It's all about the tone!

• OK so i just got a walk through from a guy who knows his stuff for sure!!
    Push the Input button then look on the screen.there's a clean sense and a distortion sense(which are the 1st and 2nd knobs)adjust them lowering them both one at a time little by little until you only seen a green input light.your p/ups might be too hot.then exit out!
    Let me know how you make out and don't thank me,Thank Matt G!!!
    Richb

It's all about the tone!