Fryette Pitbull Ultra Lead

• Hi greatant.....did you check the rig exchange? Just by doing a search I found some with that name. Might be the one you're looking for?

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Weird, I must have posted in a thread that got deleted... anyways, I have some CL100 profiles that will be up eventually for sale. Sound great, I just ended up getting more into the tone match stuff and there were so many great metal profiles out there. Only real difference IMHO between the CL and the UL are power tubes and the UL has a dedicated clean channel which gives it three. I actually preferred the tone of the CL over the CLX and UL I had.

• Hi greatant.....did you check the rig exchange? Just by doing a search I found some with that name. Might be the one you're looking for?

Yeah I did check it but couldn't find any Pitbull UL's. I'll have another look at it

Weird, I must have posted in a thread that got deleted... anyways, I have some CL100 profiles that will be up eventually for sale. Sound great, I just ended up getting more into the tone match stuff and there were so many great metal profiles out there. Only real difference IMHO between the CL and the UL are power tubes and the UL has a dedicated clean channel which gives it three. I actually preferred the tone of the CL over the CLX and UL I had.

Interesting you think the CL sounds better. I am really keen on the UL though, I just don't think that it's going to be an amp that's easy to profile, just like the Mark 4 I have. Apparently some distortions are made in a certain way that the Kemper can't actually compute it well and I got a hunch this might be one of them....

double post

I'll give you a golden star for being such a good boy and telling Daddy you saw 2 double post today

• I'll give you a golden star for being such a good boy and telling Daddy you saw 2 double post today

what?

don't patronize me.

you posted two requests that could have easily be combined in one thread. and then you posted them in two different subsection.
    that's four posts where only one was needed.

I was being nice by telling you that I considered them double posts. In the future these will just be deleted without a heads up.

You might want to spend some time reading in this forum to get accustomed to the way people interact here.