More Slots for post-amp fx

• I would like too see the possibility to add in more post-amp effects, as reverb and delay use up two of the available slots.
    I would expect that i change through the pages with page left/right buttons and activate/edit the effects through the soft
    buttons. Same thing could be done for the stomp boxes.

What do you think?

Greets,
    Dr. Faust

• I think it would be awesome to change the stack position. Sometimes i don't need a pre stomp but two more post stomps. A total amount of 8 stomps is enough for me, but the possibility to have 8 pre stomps or 8 post stomps or anything in between would be great.
    Nevertheless i don't think they will change stack position in the future. The Kemper Team stated many times they want to keep the unit simple.
    Just a little dream... :rolleyes:

• I agree changing the stomp pre/ post would be huge. As to adding more slots like the Dr says, sure but is the KPA enough dsp to handle this?

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Seemingly simple way to increase slot use: Have the ability to have pre and post EQ's like we currently can place in slots before and after the amp block, but instead make them a part of the amp block. That way, as many rigs use particularly post eq in the x slot, this slot would be available for something else. Plus, as EQ is the sort of thing that is set particular to the amp and cab your using anyway, coping to another rig would be a one step process. In addition, a global boost function would be a great add on. Allow the Kemper to be able to adjust the decibel increase for the global boost and assign it to a CC. Both of these additions could be used by those who would like to and ignored by those that don't. As many users tie up a post amp slot with a clean boost for a solo, this would also free up slots for other uses.

• Seemingly simple way to increase slot use: Have the ability to have pre and post EQ's like we currently can place in slots before and after the amp block, but instead make them a part of the amp block. That way, as many rigs use particularly post eq in the x slot, this slot would be available for something else. Plus, as EQ is the sort of thing that is set particular to the amp and cab your using anyway, coping to another rig would be a one step process. In addition, a global boost function would be a great add on. Allow the Kemper to be able to adjust the decibel increase for the global boost and assign it to a CC. Both of these additions could be used by those who would like to and ignored by those that don't. As many users tie up a post amp slot with a clean boost for a solo, this would also free up slots for other uses.

Great ideas.

• Some months ago the question of "freeing" up some slots came up again.
    If i recall correctly, CK seemed to be interested in the idea of implementing a post-stack boost control in the effects.
    I hope this comes soon, for the distortion/boost pedals at least.

• AFAIK, the stack section is mono. Delay/Reverb is stereo. We know X/Mod are stereo when a stereo effect is enabled. I'm going to guess and say that Stomps A-D will also process in stereo when a stereo effect is selected. When I have time I'll test this by disabling the stack section, preventing mono mixdown.

If I'm right, allowing C and D to be post amp would change nothing of the mono/stereo nature.

If the KPA is always processing Stomps A-D as mono only, then yeah, this would require a bit more effort and potentially run into DSP limit issues.

A simple post-stack solo boost that doesn't occupy an effects slot is certainly welcome.