Rig Manager 1.0 public beta

• Hi AHChris,

to downgrade the firmware is an easy thing: just copy the kaos-file of the 2.2.1 firmware release to your USB stick (to folder "OS update") and than put it into its dedicated slot. Your KPA will show you, that there is an update available ... and so on. Here this procedure didn't change anything. I think it's a driver problem, like I did show you in my last post .

with kind regards, Torsten

Yeah I tried it yesterday... sadly no change.

I guess we have to wait for a bugfix :(

Eagerly awaiting the Mac version ;) :P

• TorstenS -

i had a look at your screenshots etc. The reason why you a device called PROFILER and later one called KEMPER PROFILER is that later, the driver was loaded and earlier on, something didn't work out. switching OS versions on the profiler will not help, you found that out yourself. one thing it does though is to disconnect the profiler from USB by rebooting. that's probably the reason why you saw a sudden change.
    best, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Have the bug with only one preview, have to restart the program every goddamn time to check out new profiles. Has this been fixed yet?

Win 8.0 x64
    Have instant preview mode checked
    No USB hub used.
    USB 2.0 port

• Have the bug with only one preview, have to restart the program every goddamn time to check out new profiles. Has this been fixed yet?

Win 8.0 x64
    Have instant preview mode checked
    No USB hub used.
    USB 2.0 port

we are not aware of this issue. in fact i believe that i didn't read a similar report here so far.does anybody else suffer from that?
    gs

• TorstenS -

i had a look at your screenshots etc. The reason why you a device called PROFILER and later one called KEMPER PROFILER is that later, the driver was loaded and earlier on, something didn't work out. switching OS versions on the profiler will not help, you found that out yourself. one thing it does though is to disconnect the profiler from USB by rebooting. that's probably the reason why you saw a sudden change.
    best, gs

Thank you GS,

if I did understand you right, your description of my problem was only an atempt to declare me what happend, not a hint for a workaround? Of course there was no change after the update to the new beta version (2.3.1) Would it be helpful to generate a debug info with the provided prog for helping me to solve my driver installation problem?

Thank you anyway for your reaction, with kind regards, Torsten

• we are not aware of this issue. in fact i believe that i didn't read a similar report here so far.does anybody else suffer from that?
    gs

There was this other incident in the Rig Manager = Dissapointed? thread. Early in the thread. Haven't asked the poster if it was fixed...yet.

• I think a fix is on its way for this issue I also had this problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's hope so, it is very annoying to have a feature that important and only get to use it so limited.
    Edit: Okay so I found a solution to the problem, well a temporary one, just configure the compatibility mode in properties to Windows 7 and you could preview as many rigs as you please.

Also the Rig Manager doesn't load all profiles on the Rig Exchange. All of Nakedzen's recently uploaded profiles does not go to RM db. This is not the only profiles either, there is 10-100 of others that doesn't make it to RM.

Edited 2 times, last by Sleepdead ().

• Let's hope so, it is very annoying to have a feature that important and only get to use it so limited.
    Edit: Okay so I found a solution to the problem, well a temporary one, just configure the compatibility mode in properties to Windows 7 and you could preview as many rigs as you please.

Also the Rig Manager doesn't load all profiles on the Rig Exchange. All of Nakedzen's recently uploaded profiles does not go to RM db. This is not the only profiles either, there is 10-100 of others that doesn't make it to RM.

Nakedzens rigs have an older time stamp and are therefore sorted way down in the RX, just type nakedzen inthe search field and they'll show up. I proposed that rigs on RX should be sorted by date of upload so that rigs that have been made some time ago will show up on top of the list when sorted by date.

• Yeah, was beginning to speculate about that. Haven't really tried the search function yet since there has been so much negative feedback about it not being able to filter out anything. Thanks for clarifing. Very happy kemper now! Now back to rig discovering.

• Yeah, was beginning to speculate about that. Haven't really tried the search function yet since there has been so much negative feedback about it not being able to filter out anything. Thanks for clarifing. Very happy kemper now! Now back to rig discovering.

search + sort by column attribute is already fairly powerful. doesn't mean that there is no room for improvements.
    gs

• Why dont all the new rigs on the rig exchange show up in the manager ?

My previous post on this:

Nakedzens rigs have an older time stamp and are therefore sorted way
    down in the RX, just type nakedzen inthe search field and they'll show
    up. I proposed that rigs on RX should be sorted by date of upload so
    that rigs that have been made some time ago will show up on top of the
    list when sorted by date.

• Yes defo should be latest uploaded rigs show up first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• THANKS HELL-G ......I'm feeling a bit stupid now ! :wacko:

• MAC VERSION PLEASE ! :love:
    Really hope to have a Mac version soon cause i need this stuff !!

I've got snow leopard system or an old windows xp and i don't want to buy an expensive os just to run this.

I think Windows comes with a free 120 day trial period