Rig Manager 1.0 public beta

• Does do anything different... is it supposed to show the same as the set up is in the profiler.. the folders etc... cant see any, only all rigs

:?: There's no folders in the profiler, just rigs. :?: it does not show the folders you have on your HDD already, you need to import them. Create a folder in RM then drag and drop.

• create a folder, then remove the new folder text and click somewhere else creates an error.

DONT DO THAT ;) - and thanks for reporting.

please send report to the address indicated in the "public beta" chapter of the manual. sorry, don't want to be vague but posting the email address here will just add to the SPAM we already get ...
    thanks, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Took me a while to figure that one out.
    Unfortunately it does not handle subfolders it seems.

I dragged a map with some subfolders and it only seems to take the first subfolder and import those. The subsequent subfolders are not imported. Can someone verify this?

Also how do you populate the rig exchange folder? Mine is stuck ar requesting list.

• test in prefs is passing ok )
    but meanwhile - rig manager told me " cannot connect ,check your internet settings"

• i tryed manually set all windows firewall permissions to rig manager exe file
    • nothing help...

I dragged a map with some subfolders and it only seems to take the first subfolder and import those. The subsequent subfolders are not imported. Can someone verify this?

Also how do you populate the rig exchange folder? Mine is stuck ar requesting list.

Mine requested the list for a while and the started downloading all the rigs. Give it a few more minutes maybe? If it doesn´t work try to test the connection. :)

• hehe GS. User will ALWAYS do what you never would expect! Welcome to my world :)

I will keep on testing.

Now i seem to be stuck at Downloading Rigs from my kpa, i'm at 156 from 189 for a while now.

Edit: Restarting did the job.

You can create subfolders, one level is possible. You can't d&d a whole folder structure. Create a folder, name it then import the rigs you want to have in the folder.

• Also how do you populate the rig exchange folder? Mine is stuck ar requesting list.

The Rig Exchange folder is populated automatically from the Rig Exchange web server. Make sure you entered your credentials in the preference pane and tested the connection.
    It might take a few minutes before everything is downloaded.

• :?: There's no folders in the profiler, just rigs. :?: it does not show the folders you have on your HDD already, you need to import them. Create a folder in RM then drag and drop.

OK thanks, I was thinking this... so just start the favorites from scratch on the RM

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• I dragged a map with some subfolders and it only seems to take the first subfolder and import those. The subsequent subfolders are not imported. Can someone verify this?

as for the sub folders, Rig Manager will not import nested folders as a structure of folders. the Rig Exchange location populates automatically, if Rig Manager can communicate with our servers.
    hth, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Good to know. I just have to recreate my folders on the RM then.

as for the sub folders, Rig Manager will not import nested folders as a structure of folders. the Rig Exchange location populates automatically, if Rig Manager can communicate with our servers.
    hth, gs

• So I am running Windows 7 64bit and I keep getting a "Rig Manager has ended prematurely" Now I know why my girlfriend tells me that but has anyone encountered this or have any advice?