Store Snapshot Problems

• I've had the Kemper for a few months and love it more than the Axe Fx II that I use to have. I ran into a problem with the Store Snapshot soft button on the display. It used to save snapshots with just a touch of the snapshot button but all of a sudden it stopped working. When I use the soft button on the display for Store Snapshot it sends me straight to Rig Management located on page 8 in the soft button named System. Every time! It can't save a snapshot! None of the buttons are locked and everything else works fine. Anyone else ran into this problem or if anyone can help? Thanks

• I haven't used Snapshot in a long time. I used to use it exclusively, but now use "Favourites".

This way I store separately named Profiles if I tweak them. And in Favourites, I can delete all but them, whereas there isn't any special function to save snapshot.

So while I don't have an answer to this, I urge you to use Favourites instead of Snapshots.

• I love to use snapshot extensively too and I am still using it without any problem. I just notice that when I store a snapshot with the Rig Manager active, the RM hangs on for some seconds... so maybe a check from Kemper Team could be useful. I suggest you to open a ticket anyway for this. I will do some test this evening...

• I fixed it by turning the kemper off and holding the system button while starting it back on to reset my system configuration. My rigs were still saved but I had to redo my name and etc not a big deal. The store snapshot works great now. I still will never truly know what could of cause this from happening but all is well. Thanks.