The mythical "ken susi" rig

• I just went through my old favourite videos on youtube and I stumbeld upon ken susis KPA video (which was one of the reasons I started reading up on the KPA) and I was wondering if there are any news on that profile? Has it been posted right when whe video was up and then got deleted again? Was it never posted? Was it sent to Kemper but they forgot about it? Whats up there?

• @DonPeterson - thats great to hear! Hope you can dig up some info!

Hannes, where's this video? :)

right there :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• well, if so then I understand it. But I haven´t found that thread yet. So If you could link me the thread so I can put my rig-addiction at ease that would be fantastic.
    I gotta say though - I hope you are mistaken and we all get to enjoy that glorious profile :D

• Well if you ask vesmedic (or whatever his name is), he'll tell you that it will never be released and that it's an insult for anyone to even ask about it. Although I think he also said the same about a Michael Wagener rig pack. :)

Another fan I have here! You guys are awesome! Is this where I tell you I have Susi's profiles now and you call me an asshole too? They sound great... Also, get a life :)

• Yea I'm hoping him and nightlight start a fan club soon for me, I'd be flattered... Nightlight he gave out his profiles.... Just not to you... Am I still playing my part right here? I could use some feedback on that if at all possible, thanks.

• Last time I saw Unearth (December 2013) he played a real Peavey again (6505 or 5150, don't remember).

I asked (I yelled impolitely at) him why he does not use the Kemper any more. He, even more impolite, rushing from the stage, yelled back: "It broke". Time to speculate :thumbup:

• I asked (I yelled impolitely at) him

Well thank you for making my day :D But seriuosly, if he´s not using the KPA anymore then maybe his profiles won´t be "guarded" as much anymore as well?

@Ves - do you know anything further about the profiles or their availability to the public?

• He's done a bunch obviously, like a lot of people here. He's profiled his jcm800s, cobras, 5150s, and my favorite, his soldano x88r preamp. A lot of these tones were used In his side project (USA!) which sounds GREAT by the way. That record is all his soldano x88r profiles. It's also the best sounding record I think personally Lewis has done. Just a great mix, everything sounds great. It's not a metal project by any means, all pop punk type stuff. Check it out! You might dig it.

• He's done a bunch obviously, like a lot of people here. He's profiled his jcm800s, cobras, 5150s, and my favorite, his soldano x88r preamp. A lot of these tones were used In his side project (USA!) which sounds GREAT by the way. That record is all his soldano x88r profiles. It's also the best sounding record I think personally Lewis has done. Just a great mix, everything sounds great. It's not a metal project by any means, all pop punk type stuff. Check it out! You might dig it.

Again - huge thank you man! You´re like a link into the backdoors of the industry :D Just checked out "Marissa" and the sound is killer! I think I´m quite right If I assume he won´t release those rigs - especially when he used some of them on actual records, right?

• Last time I saw Unearth (December 2013) he played a real Peavey again (6505 or 5150, don't remember).

I asked (I yelled impolitely at) him why he does not use the Kemper any more. He, even more impolite, rushing from the stage, yelled back: "It broke". Time to speculate :thumbup:

He posted a video on youtube of him fixing his kemper:

"Just fixed my Kemper The CPU was dislodged while being shipped to me. Got an error message and didn't know how to get it to load... I opened the unit and found the small CPU board and pushed it down and back into place!! If you this issue, just do what I did"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA5DfvS3WSk