The 3 things that you would have the most.(Kemper's related)

• For me :
    1_ parameters (center frequencies) for the tone stack
    2_ save the dynamic after a profile when going back to browse mode
    3_ a shop like amplitube in order to be able to sell my high quality profiles and have copy protection for them.

And you?

Edited once, last by mba ().

• I understand this is an international website. And I really admire folks that can communicate in a language that is not native to them.

But forgive me if titles like this thread bring a smile to my face.

• My answers for 1 & 2

- The tonestack cannot have center frequencies. They fluctuate by the gain settings, just as a real tonestack does.
    - The dynamic is not changed when you change to the browse mode. However the simple volume of the rig can change to the required unity volume, after the profiling process is finished. I have explained this fact to you last year :).

If you are not sure about this technical fact, send me a clip before and after, I will set the volume of both clips to equal levels, so you can hear that the dynamics or colour has not changed.

• The way I read #1 was a request for the kind of visual feedback we currently get with the Gain knob, i.e., "Gain 6.5 [3.2]". Not doable? Currently there's no way to jot down the current setting of the Tonestack knobs in order to restore them later (Undo, undo...)

-djh

• The way I read #1 was a request for the kind of visual feedback we currently get with the Gain knob, i.e., "Gain 6.5 [3.2]". Not doable? Currently there's no way to jot down the current setting of the Tonestack knobs in order to restore them later (Undo, undo...)

I didn't quite get that for #1... BUT I like the idea.. I would like to see a reference as to the starting point, last saved position when making adjustments. :thumbup:

Gettin' funky up in here..

• My answers for 1 & 2

- The tonestack cannot have center frequencies. They fluctuate by the gain settings, just as a real tonestack does.
    - The dynamic is not changed when you change to the browse mode. However the simple volume of the rig can change to the required unity volume, after the profiling process is finished. I have explained this fact to you last year :).

If you are not sure about this technical fact, send me a clip before and after, I will set the volume of both clips to equal levels, so you can hear that the dynamics or colour has not changed.

1_ I don't get it. The center frequencies move with gain? (level) That's what you see on scope or what the maths told to you, because a complex impedance is only related to frequencies.
    By the way i remember one Marshall schematic which provide center frequencies for the tonestack.

2_That's what you said to me and Armin. The fact is that we have experienced some changes during the store process.
    How many times did you say that there was nothing and there was a bug? ;)
    I will check with a record, i experienced recently the same feeling, a loss in dynamic when switching to the browse mode. Perhaps i was wrong.

• 1_ I don't get it. The center frequencies move with gain? (level) That's what you see on scope or what the maths told to you, because a complex impedance is only related to frequencies.
    By the way i remember one Marshall schematic which provide center frequencies for the tonestack.

2_That's what you said to me and Armin. The fact is that we have experienced some changes during the store process.
    How many times did you say that there was nothing and there was a bug? ;)
    I will check with a record, i experienced recently the same feeling, a loss in dynamic when switching to the browse mode. Perhaps i was wrong.

Again in better words:
    1. A passive tonestack does not necessarily have center frequencies that can be determined like on a regular EQ.
    2. the level of a new profile can change when you leave the profiling mode by pressing Store or going back to browse mode.

• 3_ a shop like amplitube in order to be able to sell my high quality profiles and have copy protection for them.

And you?

I'd definitely not have any BS copy protection on this device. I'd not buy if it had. I have enough hassle with ilocks and all sorts of online or offline activations.

Other than that, spring reverg/reverse delay just for giggles.

• Mac editor, foot controller, stability, all these thing that's never happen ....

the only thing i really want is my next real amp ;)

Kemper Rack version
    Matrix Q12A powered cabs X2
    Music Man Luke III HH Olive Gold
    Music Man Luke III HH Bodhi Blue
    Music Man Axis Super Sport + piezo
    Rocktron midi raider midi footswitch
    Dunlop DVP 3 expression pedal X2
    ;););)

• I haven't done any analysis on a typical tone stack circuit (as I am sure ckemper has), but it does indeed look like each pot (treble, mid, bass) each effect one another in this analog circuit.

Is this wise? Well, it is hard to argue with many decades of success; however, tone shaping with a PEQ is more precise. This is why DAW's do it this way instead of using a tone stack.

The KPA does have a real PEQ in its arsenal though. Perhaps the OP could use this instead of the tone stack?

As for the original question, I would very much like a single cable connected pedal board complete with an LCD to let me know what performance name and rig names are selected.

The Behringer FCB1010 with the Uno4Kemper is a pretty good solution; however, I really don't care for hooking up power and 2 MIDI cables. Also, there isn't enough room between each foot switch for my taste.