Firmware 2.4.2.9817 - muting tuner doesn't work first time after boot.

• Hi

Firmware 2.4.2.9817

I discovered that after KPA boots, when going from BROWSER to TUNER, even if MUTE SIGNAL is engaged, signal is still being heard. Then if I disengage MUTE SIGNAL and engage it again, signal is muted. Then when going from BROWSER to TUNER again if the MUTE SIGNAL is engaged, singal is muted = correctly.

It happens only after KPA boots and when switching to tuner for the first time. MUTE SIGNAL in fact doesn't mute signal then.

Tom

• I noticed this as well, I also notice that my expression Gain pedal doesn't work properly first try after a boot. I just cycle the pedals up and down once or twice and consider this part of the boot process now.

• I have a similar issue with my Liquid foot - sometimes the mute is indicated but I hear full signal and/or doesn't respond to the liquid foot IA switch.. If switching from "Browse" to "performance" and back doesn't correct it I have to restart the liquidfood. Seems to have something to do with startup order (my Liquidfoot starts up first when I turn on my power conditioner.) ( I usually start up in "Tuner" mode to avoid any noise if my guitar isn't plugged in yet) ?(

Minor bug but thought to chime in...

I haven't posted for a few months since my Kemper rig is ruling! More playing, less troubleshooting on forums! :thumbup: