I've said it before and I'll say it again :)

• please, stop "this"!

I like profiles from Andy, from Armin, from Sinmix, from Okstrat, from Studio Litfin, from xRAY.. :thumbup:

..let´s keep this forum a nice place to live in!! ;)

ps: Nobody´s perfect!

• People do not catch what I mean, this is not the next topic about the fact that my profiles are better than TAF, no fuck no !. But setting up another thread that fuck fuck and fill better with Taf - is to me ridiculous and pathetic. That's my feelings, they are just words! I need proof! recordings, mixes practical use of profiles, because I think that what this is about? Fuck!

Stay Metal!

• Actually, the fact that you have to chime in when someone gives a compliment to work other than yours suggested that in fact you are the biggest pussy there is!

• People do not catch what I mean, this is not the next topic about the fact that my profiles are better than TAF, no fuck no !. But setting up another thread that fuck fuck and fill better with Taf - is to me ridiculous and pathetic. That's my feelings, they are just words! I need proof! recordings, mixes practical use of profiles, because I think that what this is about? Fuck!

Stay Metal!

First off Sinmix I think you should kerb the swearing, I'm not a prude at all but there are better words to use than the F word and using this like you did above makes you sound aggressive and obnoxious (even if you don't mean to come across like that)

You need Proof about a profile.???? You can hear Andys profiles on his site !!! Word of mouth is the best recommendation you can get so I like to recommend profiles that I personally think are good. Take for example the Michael Wagner pack that's on its way out lots of people getting excited about it and we haven't heard many examples but still people can't wait to get their hands on it, but this is due to MW being a platinum selling producer/mixer and people talking about him :)

What I think sounds good doesn't mean you or anyone else will like it, but I'm damn sure that their might be some people on here who will. Take for example your JCM 800 profiles I don't like them they are not my cup of tea but I'm sure there are users on here who do like them, but I don't put posts on your threads saying rude or obnoxious things about them but maybe that's because I'm more mature than you. ;) Like I put in a post before, being rude in your manner is only hurting your business modal because even if your profiles were the best in the world I wouldn't buy them now and I'm sure some others on here might feel the same. I've delt with Andy since the day I brought my kemper (and in my opinion which is just as valid as yours) is Andys profiles are Stella, his service is excellent and customer care is 2nd to none. It's this whole package that makes me want to promote and recommend his profiles, not just how good they sound!!!!! There is more to a successful business than selling a great product it's after sales aswell and how you conduct yourself as a person!!

It maybe a language thing or might not but I feel you just need to learn some people skills especially if you are selling a product from this forum as well and also try not to insult people or come across obnoxious (just my opinion) :thumbup:

But hey, like you put in another thread, what do I know, my opinion counts for nothing ;)

• Guys, let's stay friendly and constructive and don't react to arrogance and immaturity with negative response or endless vice-versa-discussions.

Let's focus on the 99% constructive people in this outstanding forum and forget about the tiny rest, suffering from a mostly incurable inferiority complex. We all know that Andy and Armin (and TopJimi, Studio Litfin ect.) do a great job, personally I prefer Andy's and Armin's profiles, but that's all a matter of personal taste. Anyway, their profiles can be heard on my solo-album "Tales Of A Broken Planet " and many studio-sessions I did.

Stay peaceful ! :thumbup:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• I just uploaded everything I've bought from sinmix to the newsgroups. Shouldn't be hard to find. will also be seeding his shit forever on the torrents.

I just uploaded everything I've bought from sinmix to the newsgroups. Shouldn't be hard to find. will also be seeding his shit forever on the torrents.

Geech don't think you should do that mate, will just open a can of worms and not really the right thing to do !! If you don't like his profiles etc then just best ignored I would say :thumbup:

• I'm no way a bigot or a pharisee, but would it be hard for you to avoid all this "fuck" you fill your mouth with? When I feel the need for real men I prefer to visit the harbour quarters...

Thanks

• dude.....you are gonna get banned from here, it really is that simple. You've been warned multiple times. I'm not sure if its a cultural gap which it commonly is here on this board I've noticed or what, but you are really going to kill your "business" if you keep acting like this...jusssttt sayin.

• dude.....you are gonna get banned from here, it really is that simple. You've been warned multiple times. I'm not sure if its a cultural gap which it commonly is here on this board I've noticed or what, but you are really going to kill your "business" if you keep acting like this...jusssttt sayin.

My sentiments exactly

• I couldn't agree more Raoul23 !! I have really been digging the JCM800 as well as the Bogner Goldfinger in the 69+ mode. The /13 RSA has also become a favorite of mine, also from TAF. I've had my Kemper for about 6 months now, and appreciate your comments about profiles you've had success with, as well as the tips that are shared. Obvious exceptions notwithstanding, this is a great forum with a lot of great info! Cheers! :thumbup:

• I couldn't agree more Raoul23 !! I have really been digging the JCM800 as well as the Bogner Goldfinger in the 69+ mode. The /13 RSA has also become a favorite of mine, also from TAF. I've had my Kemper for about 6 months now, and appreciate your comments about profiles you've had success with, as well as the tips that are shared. Obvious exceptions notwithstanding, this is a great forum with a lot of great info! Cheers! :thumbup:

Thanks Taylormesa I'm glad some of my posts regarding profiles which I find good/had success with have helped you. That is why I post my threads about try this or grab this pack coz it's awesome etc. I know a lot of users here helped me with "try this amp for clean" or "have you purchased this amp from TAF it's great" and at the price Andy charges they are hardly gonna break the bank if you end up not liking them. :thumbup: