I've said it before and I'll say it again :)

• I've had this pack for quite a while now and even wrote how pleased I was with the profiles when I first got hold of it but only used it for recording in the studio. Now for the past month I've been gigging the JCM800 from TAF Marshall pack and still can't believe how good this sounds!!! Before using this profile I was using the triple rect from TAF which again is an awesome profile. (Saying this every profile I've brought from TAF has been Stella!!!)

Since using this Marshall profile I've had so many compliments on my guitar sound at gigs from fellow musicians/guitarists. I thought I'd share this as TAF has a summer sale on at the mo and anyone who is looking for that true Marshall tone should definetaly invest in this pack

This pack also has some other great profiles in as well, I've always been a big fan of the JCM800 so that's why this has now become my go to profile for gigs and recording. So Andy thanks for all the work you do with providing us with these great profiles IMHO TAF are the best profiles out there. So take advantage of this summer sale and grab the Marshall pack you won't regret it, pure tone bliss!!!

:):):thumbup::thumbup::):)

• Like my mother used to say, "if you haven't got anything nice to say don't say anything at all." ( no offence :D )
    sinmix, I post threads like this for all the newbies who have purchased a KPA recently and may be wondering what profiles to get. I know I was when I first got mine. Every profile I have brought from Andy ive thought was awesome and worth the money so im just trying to help fellow KPA's out thats all so that they get the most out of their KPA :thumbup:

• Like my mother used to say, "if you say something once, don't say it again ( no offence :D )

Peace and Love! :thumbup:

Stay Metal!

Maybe you should follow your own advice then. :cursing: You have now turned a perfectly good thread into what now seems to be a bitching match. This is not how I intended this thread to turn into just helpful advice for beginners, X( but maybe you just feel a little threatened by Andys work :whistling:

• I have over 40 packs of profiles from TAF, some are good, and some are misses imo, they are very hyped in the mids for some reason.... Sometimes, just one good, the right mic with the right postion is all that is needed !!! There are some amp in the rig exchange that are killer. You gotta look for them but definitely worth it !! and with Rig manager its so easy now to try ...

Edited 2 times, last by kriswylde ().

but maybe you just feel a little threatened by Andys work :whistling:

hahahah, never! Because i bought few profiles from TAF some time ago, and i just dont like them. :thumbup:
    Now it's time for solidarity, and another group buy from TAF.

Do not thank Andy :thumbup:
    Stay Metl!

• I have over 40 packs of profiles from TAF, some are good, and some are misses imo, they are very hyped in the mids for some reason.... Sometimes, just one good, the right mic with the right postion is all that is needed !!! There are some amp in the rig exchange that are killer. Yeah gotta look for them but worth it !!

Thank you kriswylde for chiming in constructively :thumbup: You are right there are some great profiles in the rig exchange !! In fact I have used a few on tracks I've recorded :) Profiles are very subjective I think, there are 1 or 2 people have raved about and I've tried and found them very poor for my taste, but like I said my taste. What I was trying to get through to about the Marshall pack is that there are hundreds of profiles in it and I've managed to come to love quite a few of these and I'm sure there are profiles in this pack that would suit most Marshall fans out there!!

Before I brought my KPA and was in two minds weather to purchase it or not I trailed this forum reading what users had to say about it and quite a few spoke highly of TAF. Now when I got my KPA I went through the stock profiles and most just left me a little disappointed but as soon as I brought a few from TAF and loaded them in my KPA took on another life :) All I want is fellow users to obtain the most from their KPA, as I still love mine as much as I did 18 months ago and it's because of the excellent work Andy has done and the GREAT people on this forum, shame about the rude and obnoxious few (1) sinmix

• hahahah, never! Because i bought few profiles from TAF some time ago, and i just dont like them. :thumbup:
    Now it's time for solidarity, and another group buy from TAF.

Do not thank Andy :thumbup:
    Stay Metl!

That says it all about you really!! :thumbdown: and with an attitude like that (group buying) is why the music business is suffering eg illegal downloading etc. I'm sure you wouldn't want people group buying your profiles, and sharing them around, and if you say I don't care then why are you charging for them in the first place

Thanks you and good night !!!!!!

• Me, Armin, OkStrat Topjimi, sinmix, Rigexchange, surely there is enough for everyone. Thats all that matters really.. everyone has there favorites, lets leave it there.
    The only thing I dislike here the most is the bad GIF.. its not good when small children are present.. i.e my 5 year old. no respect for that one..

• Yes I wouldn't knock TAF 's work, there's some good pro sounds in there, Either you like or you don't ! But to knock a competitors product, espescially in the manner displayed is in poor taste IMO

• Yep would second what Roul said, I have the Marshall pack and the profiles are awesome, the JTM45 with my Les Paul is out of this world amazing.

As for that sinmix post or whatever he is called, that is just out of order and down right offensive, the only tosser around here I would suggest is him posting things like that as they make no contribution to the post whatsoever. Members like that should be banned.

• It seems to be a "special attitude" that was driving him last night. Can someone please delete that GIF. It ain't funny in this context - and I'm no prude at all.

90% of the game is half-mental.

• I've post it before and I'll post it again :)

no offence :D

Stay Metal!

I'm pretty sure we had this discussion before.
    This kind of 'conversation' isn't really what we are looking for in this forum.
    The gif is inappropiate, and posting a 'no offence' right behind it doesn't mean anything.

Since this isn't the first time happening I'm taking an action I hoped I woudn't have to resort to:
    I edited your post (and it's quote) to remove the offensive gif.

I really dislike doing this btw.
    back to topic, everyone :)