Wah / Expression change

• Earlier I posted about wanting to be able to alter the curve on the pedal - especially to do a better job of volume swells.

In addition - I'd like another control on the wah settings for when the effect goes on and off based on sensing movement in the pedal...

I'd like to be able to set a delay so I can leave the wah in a position for a while but eventually it will fade to off.
    Default is near zero now... you gotta keep the pedal moving or it quits. I'd like to be able to set that up to maybe 12 bars in 4/4... then add a Fade Rate control while you are at it --- first control decides how long from stop moving pedal until it starts to turn the effect off... second control decides how long it takes to fade out.

I'd like to be able to use the wah to punch in a treble stab and let it slowly and gradually fade back to non-wah.

Next might be too complex - but it might be cool to have a "start" setting for the wah -- not just "start moving the pedal and it engages" but a control to say it only engages if you go to a certain point on the pedal. This would enable effects where you want to start at the bass end of the response and do a sweep... if the pedal happened to be left at the wrong end, you will get a treble to bass to slow sweep... Kind of like choosing "up" or "down" on an envelope filter, but for manual pedal control.
    Could be "engage point" control with selections of "toe", "heel" and "off" - anywhere in the end 20% of travel should qualify as meeting the target.