Hi All : )

• Hey Andy!

First off congrats on the new adventure!

I actually just posted a question in my first Newbie post on Kemper... I guess it makes as much sense if not more to post it here.

Thanks for all the great profiling and as soon as I get my hands on my Kemper you will have my business!
    One last burning question. There are all these wonderful profiles being put up either from you Kemper's or the professional profilers. I find it interesting with all the specs that are taken into consideration the profiles never seem to mention which tubes the amp is running on. I have become much more aware of the vast difference different brand tubes make in the amps over all tone and feel. I recently retubed my Reeves with all NOS Blackburn Mullards and my Fender Evil (Franken) Twin with all NOS RCA's and they now sound and react much better than ever... perhaps you say placebo effect, I too was skeptical at first but once you have done it you notice it.

If these great profiles of these vintage amps are being made are these vintage/nos tubes or are we playing that great 50 year old Bassman with JJ's?? Are profilers taking the extra steps to give us that great vintage tone?

• Hey Andy, hope the new studio space is starting to work out for you - I was up in Norwich/Norfolk for the first time recently, some great scenery to gaze at whilst recording/riffing out would be a nice boost from the stinky carpets and cracked ceilings of many rehearsal/recording rooms I know!

Any new amp profiles in the pipe-line once settled?

• Well its nice here , but sure will take time to get used too...no traffic noise, or people being shot.. Its just too quiet. People are nice here too.. I was freaked out when people keep talking too me...not used to that. London is very err independant..

I have a half studio currently, so im setup temporarly at home whilst the stuido design take place then finally built..not great but it will have to do..

I luckily have access to a accoustic chamber not so far from me so ill be using that to profile from now, so im very blessed.

Before the move i worked on tons of new stuff indeed. As i knew i would not be able to profile effectivly at home...actually have about 1500 profiles to go through, sort out etc. withe the move and the chaos that follows not had time yet..

But in all i do like the country..i feel relaxed : )

• Yeah we try to be friendly round here :D WOW 1500 profiles!! I'm looking forward to seeing what ya got in store for us soon Andy :)