attention Andy (TAF), Tills,Top Jimi and Bill Ruppert: CD out with your profiles, cabs and FX......thank you, fellas!

• Finally my CD is out and all my guitar sounds, noises and else have been done thanks to you, guys!

beta listeners had the greatest response and appreciation for the guitar sound. so I guess you must be proud of your work.

I mentioned all of you in the CD booklet (can be found in my website) because I wanted the people outside the Kemper community (why not, even the kemper community?) to know who is behind my sound.

thank you again, guys......

michael

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

Edited once, last by michaelmellner ().

• excellent song Honestly - excellent booklet! howgh! :thumbup: I am really interested in listening to the whole album..

do I understand well that a real physical CD is not and will not be available? it´s a pity.. nowadays I keep almost everything in digital form but still prefer to buy and collect physical CDs with real booklets although they take much room..

• excellent song Honestly - excellent booklet! howgh! :thumbup: I am really interested in listening to the whole album..

do I understand well that a real physical CD is not and will not be available? it´s a pity.. nowadays I keep almost everything in digital form but still prefer to buy and collect physical CDs with real booklets although they take much room..

Dear Hallan,
    for now it is a digital distribution, but the physical is coming up. since I had to do all by myself, I couldn't coincide the release of both digital and physical version. so I did the digital now and working for the physical CD. basically though I will almost give away the physical version as a sort of gift to who has downloaded it. I will charge it only for shipping expenses.

will give some physical copies to ditribution also which is CDBaby. they will care to handle them but doubt it'll be found in common retailers.

thanks for the appreciation on Honestly.......

michael

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

• Oh how lovely, really!! What a nice way to start my day.Very tasteful, not overplayed like so many, just very nice! I'm glad you posted this. Kuddos dude!

Gary ô¿ô

• Guys.....I'm moved by your comments and appreciation. it really makes me happy and proud. and somewhat pays all my efforts for making the whole project.

@ Jimi: don't forget the booklet in which there is the mention of your amps ;)

and....the lead line of The Ripe Stuff is done with a modded combination of Bill Rupperts profiles. I took his profiles, changed the amp and tweaked the fx section. that wah is a killer one. I called it the 'cat wah'.

he incredible thing is that I play 'the Ripe Stuff' live with the same exact cat wah and it works wonder. have to say that Bill's fx are incredible. I used another one of his fx on Speedway Shuffle to reproduce the Nascar car engine sound. that was a killer as well!! when I do it live, I mean the car running, with huge live volume on the PA system, people kind of turn around figuring out what's going on :)

Guess I have to add a thanks for Bill's profiles in the next revision of the CD booklet.....as a matter of fact I'm doing it right now......

michael

• ah.....one curious anecdote: Speedway Shuffle was originally named Nascar Shuffle because of the car engine sound. my wife mentioned to me the fact that it could be wise to ask permission for the use of the name Nascar. I was positive they would give it no problem.

called the Nascar official copyright office and they deny me the use of the name because it could generate confusion among Nascar gadget and merchandise clients. I mentioned to them the fact that my album would have sold something around a couple of hundreds of copies, mainly in Europe where only a few people know the meaning of Nascar. I would undertand if I sold 1 milion copies!

In addition, I could mention in the album that I had nothing in common with Nascar nor am I endorsed or similar things. nothing....they didn't accept any solution....had to change the song name to Speedway Shuffle.

michael

• I figured they would think like that. as a matter of fact I had several friends lawyers that told me they had no chance to sue me..........but didn't want to risk a charge for something like 10 seocnds of music...and I know this kind of huge firm would have no mercy even on small subject like me :)

• ok. I just did the revision on the CD booklet. now justice has been done: Bill Ruppert is officially in the thanks list to indispensable persons for my CD. :thumbup:

• Guys.....I'm moved by your comments and appreciation. it really makes me happy and proud. and somewhat pays all my efforts for making the whole project.

We all can be proud to have such great musicians here. :thumbup:

I finished my solo-album at the end of last year and I know exactly how much work it is. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• ...Bbella ppe' tte a' Miche'! :thumbup:

Listening now to the tracks through my CLRs :)

I guess the tracks through GooglePlay are compressed... would it be possible to listen to (or buy) the .wav files?