Kemper footpedal is about to be announced. (According to video)

• Ok so I just stumbled upon this - it´s kind of a kemper workshop in a music store in hamburg. At minute 14 he drops that the footpedal is already in "prototype" phase and just needs the "ok" to go into mass production.

Awesome stuff.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks for the post Hannes. I actually have yet to try the parallel function and it was great to hear him using it. Glad I speak German! :p

The footpedal will certainly be a big hit! I am looking forward to it.

• They would be foolish to bring it out before Namm 2015. I doubt they will. This will be a big announcement for them for that show just as the Rack versions were a couple of years back. I just hope they are able to produce these in a decent timeline because there will be lots of orders for them!

• Great news and it'll get the KPA into even more player's hands! I think it might be released before NAMM to get the Xmas business and you can still make a big announcement....a lot of companies do that. NAMM as platform for product announcements isn't that important anymore. The whole business is different now. Congrats to Kemper for developing a pedal! I am sure it'll be amazing! :)

• I am with PB, I worked on the builders side of things long enough to know that roll outs are best done at NAMM as it creates the greatest amount of press for a new product. At earliest Winter NAMM mid January is my guess too.

• I am with PB, I worked on the builders side of things long enough to know that roll outs are best done at NAMM as it creates the greatest amount of press for a new product. At earliest Winter NAMM mid January is my guess too.

That's true to a certain extent, but the best season of the year for a product to be available is undoubtedly the winter holidays. I think a lot of people reserve that time of year for these kinds of big-deal gear purchases and there's likely to be a fair amount of orders flowing in.

There's also the indication from Kemper Amplifiers that the foot controller is likely to be available by this year-end in earlier posts. Would be interested to see whether they go for a soft launch or put up the product for pre-orders before Christmas and then have a full-fledged launch and start shipping out the product post-NAMM.

• Slightly OT, but this video helped me a lot to understand certain things better. I can recommend watching it, at least for german speaking users.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• I would love one of these in English. No doubt there are many stomps/effects that have capabilities I'm not using to full advantage.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• That's true to a certain extent, but the best season of the year for a product to be available is undoubtedly the winter holidays. I think a lot of people reserve that time of year for these kinds of big-deal gear purchases and there's likely to be a fair amount of orders flowing in.

There's also the indication from Kemper Amplifiers that the foot controller is likely to be available by this year-end in earlier posts. Would be interested to see whether they go for a soft launch or put up the product for pre-orders before Christmas and then have a full-fledged launch and start shipping out the product post-NAMM.

You never know. This could very well be the case. I think everyone is hopeful it is going to be sooner than later! As I was saying, I just hope they build enough of them to feed the masses!

• I was at the demo in the UK and Thomas said a couple of things about the footpedal
    - yes it's coming
    - it will have a looper in it (not sure if in the floorboard or the kemper but you know what I mean)

I also agree with the previous poster who said that the video would be great to help people use the kpa better. Thomas did an excellent job of explaining some really neat, but slightly hard to understand features - and showing a musical application for them. I'd really like a video of that.