Well I am just about giving up (solved)

• I have gone through a total nightmare with this thing and have little to no help with this.
    I sold my UR22 so I could have SPDIF and got the Scarlett 18i20
    Could not configure this to ReAmp
    Sold that and got a Presonus, Could not get that to even work with this thing

The tutorials are awful, there is only 2 of them. The manual does not really cover things like Routing in your DAW. Or Your Kemper
    I am finding it difficult finding someone who can give me real time help

The closest I got is it sending the signal to my Kemper and hearing the Kemper in my Headphones but the DAW just re-records the D.I Signal

• You're upset because the Kemper manual doesn't cover things that are not the Kemper?

if you are using SPDIF what are you using for your clock? is the Kemper the master? the interface?
    The manual DOES cover setting up the Kemper.

If you only see the D.I. signal in the DAW, it means your output settings are wrong. Have you tried looking at those?

• (Plugged into Interface via SPDIF)
    Kemper: Input
    (Input Source Spdif Input Reamp)

Output:
    Main Output: Master Stereo
    Monitor Output: Stack
    DirecOutput: Master Mono
    Spdif: Git Stack

IN CUBASE
    I set up in my connections 2 Mono Inputs Spdif Left, Spdif Right
    Output Mono: SpDif Right

I set up D.I Track Spdif Left In, Spdif Right Out

Reamp Track Spdif Right In, Stereo Out

• Again, read the section on what audio is on what SPDIF channel. The manual gives you this information.

Kemper did not create Cubase, so why would they write a Cubase manual? A manufacturer's manual teaches you how to use a device, now how to be an audio engineer.

It's nobody's fault that you haven't paid close enough to the directions (Which are quite clear) in the manual and you don't know how to use your DAW.

Maybe you should call the people that make Cubase.

Also, the Scarlet should have worked just fine for you if you had set it up correctly.

• I read it and got that. Left being the Pure Effected Channel and Right being the D.I Channel. I am well aware.
    I am not trying to be an annoyance, I am not trying to stir a commotion cause I am a Newb to the Kemper.

I honestly am having trouble, and would like some honest, genuine help. I apologize if this annoys you
    However if you're not going to help and just keep pointing to the manual and being rude. Simply don't respond

I am sure there are some actual decent people on here who are willing to assist someone.

Simply put you have trouble, consult the forums. Community being key word.

• And for the record, I work around the clock putting in serious work time. So I have very limited time to even sit down with this thing and experiment. I put hard earned money into something I can be proud of and enjoy.

So if I am coming across frustrated it's cause I have work tomorrow. So I was hoping to crack this thing on my only day off

• so now that you understand the routing, look at your cubase routing and you will see it's backwards on your output.

You're skimming.

From the manual

"A S/PDIF signal is stereo by definition,
    however only the left side is taken for reamping"

what channel is your unprocessed guitar coming out of Cubase?

From you

IN CUBASEI
    set up in my connections 2 Mono Inputs Spdif Left, Spdif Right
    Output Mono: SpDif Right

• <p>EpiphanyOfMusic, here's what you need to know:</p>

<p>1) If you set your SPDIF output to Guitar/Stack, you will get the dry DI signal on the left channel and the wet signal in mono on the right channel</p>

<p>2) In Cubase, set up a stereo input pair for SPDIF left/right.&nbsp;</p>

<p>3) Create a mono track and set the input for this track to SPDIF left</p>

<p>4) Create another mono track (for monitoring purposes) and set this to SPDIF right. Turn on input monitoring on this track</p>

<p>5) Record your DI signal (i.e. the first track)</p>

<p>6) Go to input settings on your Kemper. Set the input to SPDIF, not front input</p>

<p>7) Create an output bus in Cubase for SPDIF. Doesn't matter if it's stereo or mono, I'd use stereo</p>

<p>8) Go to your DI track. Change the output to SPDIF bus. Remember, this should only be done after recording your DI track so that you can audition on your headphones</p>

<p>9) Create another track in Cubase. Remember to change your output for SPDIF now. You should change it to stack for an effected signal without delay and reverb or master stereo for a wet signal.&nbsp;</p>

<p>10) Arm this track and press record. You should set the output for this track to your speaker channel so you can hear the results of your recording.&nbsp;<br />
    &nbsp;</p>

<p>This should get you started. There's a reamping guide somewhere on these forums. Do a reading of that if you want to get optimal results from reamping. &nbsp;</p>

• For using SPDIF be sure to set the clock master to the Kemper, this is a setting on your interface, not on the Kemper.

Now for simplest operation, just plug your guitar into the front of the Kemper, in Cubase make a new track set to record the output, and hit record.

If you want to re-amp then you have two options.
    1. Plug into the Kemper and set the output to give you a split signal as descibed by the previous poster.
    2. Plug into the interface and depending on the interface use the internal routing of the interface to send the hi-z source both to the Kemper and to your DAW. This method allows you to record simultaneously a Stereo output from the Kemper and a mono from the hi-z to reamp later.

If you go the second route you will need to change the routing each time you go from playing scratch tracks through to the reamping phase, this must be done on the track output in your daw and probably in your interface routing options.

If you do plug in to the Kemper from the front then of course turn off the spdif input option on the kemper while your'erecording intiially, and then turn that back on when you want to reamp. You will again have to set the track routing in Cubase to send to the spdif out in order to be able to reamp from the dry track.