Have amps, will profile the BE100: Lets make some profiles...

• Ok, I had to try out some these profiles, and I love them! I was messing around on Pro Logic and figured I would record a sort of bluesy noodle to show how well the profile I was using dealt with it, great dynamics, excuse the playing though.

This is one of Meambobbos tweaked profiles. Can't remember its name but it's the almost clean one for the rhythm then the same one with the od stomp engaged of the lead licks.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thx I though the profile sounded nice while playing. Just out of interest I didn't tweak anything in my daw as I wanted people to hear how the actual profile sounded. It's just my ibanez jem7 into the kemper then spidf into my Mac.

• Friedman BE100 Session-16 profiles are up.

In this session we will compare the Celestion Vintage 30 speaker to the Scumback M75 speaker when profiling the Friedman BE100. There are several different gain settings of the BE channel to compare the two speakers, if you want any specific amp settings with the Scumback M75 speaker please let me know and we'll give it a go, or if you want to compare any certain amp settings between the two speakers we can do that too :)

Here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0wl…9wu-3PR3sHE2QyTtwgba?dl=0

Edited once, last by timowens ().

• Wait, THESE are the best profiles ever! Every time I play one of your amps I say the same thing. Such great work! Maybe we should all send amps to you so you can work your magic... :)

Youre not kidding. I'm sorry but these are THE best profiles I own. I have some from the "top" guys as well as freebies. These are just awesome.

• I think say again as I have many times on this thread I agree with starsend and JerEvil tha these are the BEST profiles I've ever heard and in fact I like the personal Direct profiles Tim made to my spec better than any guitar sound live I've ever had and that's including "real" valve amps I've owned. Credit were it is definitely due.

Really looking forward to getting stuck into the Dirty Shirly and Quick Rod profiles as I've had to give them a miss for now due to moving home.

• Would you make more DI-Profiles when 3.0 is out? I'm not "really" into the way you mic the cabinet (no offense please, it's just not up to my taste), so I can swap out the cabinet with other cabs in the future?

:)

No hurt feelings please ^^

• Would you make more DI-Profiles when 3.0 is out? I'm not "really" into the way you mic the cabinet (no offense please, it's just not up to my taste), so I can swap out the cabinet with other cabs in the future?

No hurt feelings please ^^

Haha, no hurt feelings :)

Yes, I will do some DI profiles when 3.0 is released, I see that the beta is out now but I don't always use the beta versions, I normally try to wait for the release version.

Also, you are welcome to request any type of mic'ing that you want, I only have a few mics but if you can work with these we can sure give it a try:
    Shure SM57 x2
    Shure SM58 x1
    Audix i5 x1
    Audio Technica AT4040 x1
    Audio Technica AT4041 x1
    Sennheiser e609 x1
    Sennheiser e906 x1

Either way, let me know what amp settings you want and we'll get some DI profiles made with the new 3.0 at some point.

• That is very generous of you! But I think that won't find the words to describe it. I'll be patient and wait for release 3.0. First thing would be using the Deadlight Studio Hesu-Cab from the new Kemper Factory Rigs! You are really missing out on something waiting for Release 3.0

• Yeah, im the opposite. Id like a merged profile down the road so that i can port the cab to other author's amp profiles!

Yes definitely a smarter idea. I'd also like a merged profile and a studio profile as well as a direct one of my settings if possible whenever you have time, just in case if find like on 2.8 the sound changed every so slightly through a cab once I merged the profile as I'd still like to use a pure direct profile live in smaller venues and a merged profile when running to FOH also in the larger venues.

I can post the exact settings you used for me if you ever get round to doing it, (I'm sure you'll have them in your notes from the different phases anyway)

Thanks again Tim.