Have amps, will profile the BE100: Lets make some profiles...

• Thanks so much Tim. I really liked the settings you did for me. Then I tried Phas 22 and those settings are great!!

Anybody using these profiles finding though that there are some strange overtones - apparent with pinch harmonics, there's some strange robotic overtones. The note just doesn't sound pure. I've tried a few different guitars with the same result. Anybody got any idea why that might be?

• HAWP-23 profiles are up. Please let me know if I missed anything or got something wrong...

The files can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c8y…ve3n4PCd5q6IPYMQUCxa?dl=0

• HAWP-24 profiles are up.

The profiles where you specified the settings were easy enough, the other requests that you mentioned I had to take my best guess as to what you wanted.

As for the Tube-Screamer, if you were talking about a real TS I don't have one, if you were talking about using the built in TS on the KPA I would let you or someone else come up with the settings for that effect, I'm not very good at that sort of thing.

As for the clean or slightly broken up profiles, I've had good luck with the BE gain at 1 or 2 when using an American Deluxe Strat with the neck pickup, but I don't use the SAT mode because it's impossible to get a clean tone with that option, so I included a couple of profiles at a BE gain of 1 and 2 with the SAT switch off, I hope that helps.

The profiles can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vn9…HEIfcFcoOaMCuutl2e7a?dl=0

• HAWP-25 profiles are up.

Here you go Liam, I hope I understood your request correctly, please let me know if I missed something.

The profiles can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g9b…lva7unHtFtpKlL5zZe8a?dl=0

• Tim, Thank You very much for this. This is beyond awesome.

As For the TS, I mean a Real TS. I'm convinced that a boost will bring some great sounds. But don't bother. If YOU don't have one, it's fine.
    FYI: the Joyo TS Clone Is awesome for the Money ;)

• Hi Tim, if you have any more time would you be able to attempt to replicate the BE100 tone from the first part of this video?:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The EQ settings are shown at 1:12 (though I don't know how the switches (FAT, SAT, C45...etc are set). Could you maybe do a few variations of activating different switches on the same settings as think this would be really interesting to hear!

Thanks so much for everything already!

• This is the video that made me realize this was the amp I needed to get the tone I had been chasing for the last year, the sound I'd been hearing in my head. Through Tim's generosity and hard work in conjunction with my requests he nailed exactly what I was looking for.

• Come on Tim, it really is about time you got a donation button or something up here so people can thank you for your hard work.

I'd really recommend you get a site set up and start selling your profiles as well, your profiles are easily as good, well better for my personal tastes and in my opinion than all other commercial profiles.

• Is that an SM57 on grill, at around edge of dust cap? Maybe that's also something to try :)

• The EQ settings are shown at 1:12 (though I don't know how the switches (FAT, SAT, C45...etc are set). Could you maybe do a few variations of activating different switches on the same settings as think this would be really interesting to hear!

so if I see well the settings are cca like these:

Presence 4
    Bass 6
    Middle 6
    Treble 5
    Master 3,5
    Gain 8

will you try them Tim?

and thanks once more time for the new phases.. :) have not had the time to try them.. later..

• and Tim.. if you try that setting please, make DA profile but also 1 studio profile with that Carvin Legacy 412 perhaps re-creating the mic postion as shown above?, thanks!!!

• That sounds like fun, let's give it a go.

I just checked the Friedman web page and it looks like the BE 4x12 cab has two Celestion G12M-25 Greenback's in the top and two V30's in the bottom, I can make some profiles with the V30's like we've been doing and I can also make some with the Scumback M75 which should be closer to the G12M-25 (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Also, that looks like an older model BE100, mine only has one input, this one has two inputs and he is plugged into the Low input. I wonder if the Low is the BE and High is the HBE, does anyone know? (I just found another photo where the input jacks are labeled BE and HBE, so he's probably using the BE channel)

Edited 2 times, last by timowens ().

• Tim, I read that you bought some Tonehammer Profiles. You should try my settings with the Fredman-Miced Marshall from Tonehammer. I basically requested the profiles from you to play with this. The less on mids (not 8) should get you some nice rythm Tones!

• Tim, I read that you bought some Tonehammer Profiles. You should try my settings with the Fredman-Miced Marshall from Tonehammer. I basically requested the profiles from you to play with this. The less on mids (not 8) should get you some nice rythm Tones!

No, I haven't tried Tonehammer yet, but I might need to give them a try, thanks for the tip.