Have amps, will profile the BE100: Lets make some profiles...

• Tim, I've got to say, I'm very much in your debt. I just created a performance (5 slots) using only the 1st merged profile you made (HAWP 9, I think?), turning down the gain for clean(ish), crunch, drive, drive+ and solo (basically drive++ :D ). It brought back memories of the good old days of living on tour and getting paid silly money for doing what you love. Man, I would've killed for these sounds back then!
    Cant wait to try these out live someday. You REALLY ought to sort out that donation button!

Cheese,
    Sam

• That sounds like fun, let's give it a go.

I just checked the Friedman web page and it looks like the BE 4x12 cab has two Celestion G12M-25 Greenback's in the top and two V30's in the bottom, I can make some profiles with the V30's like we've been doing and I can also make some with the Scumback M75 which should be closer to the G12M-25 (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Also, that looks like an older model BE100, mine only has one input, this one has two inputs and he is plugged into the Low input. I wonder if the Low is the BE and High is the HBE, does anyone know? (I just found another photo where the input jacks are labeled BE and HBE, so he's probably using the BE channel)

Thanks Tim, pretty sure you're right about the inputs being separate channels for the old model, (but no idea about the speakers!). If possible, please remember to include the variations with the different switches engaged/disengaged.

Can't wait to try them!

• Okay, so I didn't have time to make any profiles this evening but I did get the equipment all setup so if you guys are good with this I can probably hammer out some profiles pretty quick in the next day or two. Here is what I'm looking at for the ReadMe.txt file, does this look right, did I miss anything, any other suggestions?

============================================

Have Amps, Will Profile: BE100 Phase 26 3/23/2015

In this session we will try to profile the amp with the settings from the Phil X demo
    like Johnny333 requested (first try).

PLEASE NOTE: these profiles were made with firmware 3.0.1 and should not be used with any firmware lower than 3.0.0.

For the DA profiles the amp was loaded down with a Carvin Legacy 412 with Vintage 30's.

The video can be found here: "https://youtu.be/7T9uzDasXag"

If I understand everyone's input on this session, here's what we'll try...

Presence 4
    Bass 6
    Middle 6
    Treble 5
    Master 3,5
    Gain 8
    Channel = BE
    Option switches = all possible combinations.
    Cab = Legacy 412 with V30's and Legacy 412 with M75's.

Single SM57 mic, 3/4" from speaker frame, on the dust cap edge, 0deg angle, EQ is flat (I'm open to suggestions on the mic EQ).

Here are the file/profile names and what they mean:
    H26D XXX F0C0S0 (Direct Amp profile, FAT=Off, C45=Off, SAT=Off)
    H26D XXX F1C0S0 (Direct Amp profile, FAT=On, C45=Off, SAT=Off)
    H26D XXX F0C1S0 (Direct Amp profile, FAT=Off, C45=On, SAT=Off)
    H26D XXX F0C0S1 (Direct Amp profile,FAT=Off, C45=Off, SAT=On)
    H26D XXX F1C1S0 (Direct Amp profile, FAT=On, C45=On, SAT=Off)
    H26D XXX F0C1S1 (Direct Amp profile, FAT=Off, C45=On, SAT=On)
    H26D XXX F1C1S1 (Direct Amp profile, FAT=On, C45=On, SAT=On)

H26S V30 F0C0S0 (Studio profile, V30 Speaker, FAT=Off, C45=Off, SAT=Off)
    H26S V30 F1C0S0 (Studio profile, V30 Speaker, FAT=On, C45=Off, SAT=Off)
    H26S V30 F0C1S0 (Studio profile, V30 Speaker, FAT=Off, C45=On, SAT=Off)
    H26S V30 F0C0S1 (Studio profile, V30 Speaker, FAT=Off, C45=Off, SAT=On)
    H26S V30 F1C1S0 (Studio profile, V30 Speaker, FAT=On, C45=On, SAT=Off)
    H26S V30 F0C1S1 (Studio profile, V30 Speaker, FAT=Off, C45=On, SAT=On)
    H26S V30 F1C1S1 (Studio profile, V30 Speaker, FAT=On, C45=On, SAT=On)

H26S M75 F0C0S0 (Studio profile, M75 Speaker, FAT=Off, C45=Off, SAT=Off)
    H26S M75 F1C0S0 (Studio profile, M75 Speaker, FAT=On, C45=Off, SAT=Off)
    H26S M75 F0C1S0 (Studio profile, M75 Speaker, FAT=Off, C45=On, SAT=Off)
    H26S M75 F0C0S1 (Studio profile, M75 Speaker, FAT=Off, C45=Off, SAT=On)
    H26S M75 F1C1S0 (Studio profile, M75 Speaker, FAT=On, C45=On, SAT=Off)
    H26S M75 F0C1S1 (Studio profile, M75 Speaker, FAT=Off, C45=On, SAT=On)
    H26S M75 F1C1S1 (Studio profile, M75 Speaker, FAT=On, C45=On, SAT=On)

• That looks comprehensively awesome! Tim, you're up for Profiler of the Year! When you've managed to get through that list, if you still have the time and not least the will, would you be willing to make a Direct Amp profile as per the first on the list, but with the gain at 4? Just one eensy weensy teeny tiny profile, pretty please? I'll be forever in your debt and you'll be forever on my Christmas card list!

Cheese,
    Sam

• That looks comprehensively awesome! Tim, you're up for Profiler of the Year! When you've managed to get through that list, if you still have the time and not least the will, would you be willing to make a Direct Amp profile as per the first on the list, but with the gain at 4? Just one eensy weensy teeny tiny profile, pretty please? I'll be forever in your debt and you'll be forever on my Christmas card list!

Cheese,
    Sam

Sure no problem, but just to make sure I understand correctly, are you talking about "H26D XXX F0C0S0 (Direct Amp profile, FAT=Off, C45=Off, SAT=Off)" with the gain at 4?

• I've been back through the thread to try out the rounds I hadn't tried and I just came out of a two hour time hole!! I got lost in the Round 21 profiles. Wowowow! I'm going to create a performance set out of these!!

• HAWP-26 files are up.

Please see the ReadMe.txt file for details.The files can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j5i…7TRfrpGlN4ivxQsmjRVa?dl=0

sambrox, you have two profiles included in this session, just look for SAM in the profile name :D

Also, obviously in Phil's demo there is at least some delay going on, maybe a little reverb too, I don't know. But, if someone (paging meambobbo) could try to duplicate the post processing effects it might make all the difference.

• Awesome stuff!!! Tim, you are a diamond. A gentleman and a scholar. I bow before you! Thank you ever so much. This is it for me now, I'm set. :D

Cheese,
    Sam

• Thanks so much Tim, these are sounding great. So far liking the H26S V30 VR F0C1S1 the most (with a few tweaks).

Looking forward to checking out the direct profiles too next week. Once again, so many thanks Tim!

• Tim, just to make sure...these are studio profiles, not merged profiles right? so if I use the cab on another profile there will be a piece of the amp included in the cabpart just like "in the old days"?

• Tim, just to make sure...these are studio profiles, not merged profiles right? so if I use the cab on another profile there will be a piece of the amp included in the cabpart just like "in the old days"?

Correct, the profiles that start with H26S are studio profiles and the ones that start with H26D are direct amp profiles. If you want to create a merged profile simply copy the cab from an H26S profile and paste/merge it into the equivalent H26D profile.