Question regarding the email list for early purchase

• Cancelled my order yesterday via email as instructed but haven't received any response or confirmation from them at all. Already have one on reserve with Sweetwater along with a carry bag. I'll be patient and wait. Too screwy ordering direct even though some are not having issues. I had all kinds of weirdness going on.

Rich, I did too. Finally got it to work though, but yeah it was a little frustrating. Sweetwater will probably have one as soon or sooner than anyone else in the USA - I know when I bought my Profiler in Feb of 2012, it was through them.

...plus they put candy in the box!

• Ordered for one Remote , Kemper online store transferred me to PayPal , PayPal rejected my payment (first time in 10 years) , but I received confirmation of Order ?
    Then, I did it again, thinking I made mistake in billing/shipping address , but PayPal rejected payment again, and then another Order confirmation from Kemper on-line store has been sent with brutal accuracy .

So , what I have to do ?
    I've sent email to Kemper sales email , since that email address was advised for contact and cancelling the orders, in order confirmation email .
    Then I received another Kemper email, saying " we are not able to read your email , go to Kemper Profiler: http://www.kemper-amps.com/contact and contact us .

Now , I am seating here in my back yard (thanks God it is beautiful South African weather , ideal for swimming in the pool) , scratching my head and getting in and out from water 3-4 times already , and asking my self where and why I wasted one hour in my (Sunday) life trying to pay something which cannot be paid .
    Why do you put PayPal in your store if it doesn't work ????

Or maybe I am wrong :
    Money will be taken from my Pay pall account only before delivery ?

Then , I will receive two Remotes , and Paypal will charge me twice ??? What a mess !

Can anyone from Kemper explain what's going on ?

Thanks very much .

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited 7 times, last by Rescator ().

• Rescator -

i've checked the account linked to the email address you've used when subscribing to this forum and there are no open orders and no money has been deducted. you might have used another email address when ordering but unless we know which one you've used, we cannot check if there is an order.
    as for paypal: paypal is always instant. in other words, we cannot bill through paypal later and if you don't see money taken out of your paypal account, there was no transaction at all. check your account, in case there is something wrong, let us know and we'll help.
    as for not reading your email: i've just checked and our sales email works just fine. you cannot reply directly to your newsletter though. in this case you will receive a mail instructing you to use the forum on our website.
    in any case: if you want to get in touch, please use the contact form you've mentioned in your own mail.
    thanks, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Hi G string ,
    Thanks for the explanation.
    I have to cancel two unsuccessfully PyPal orders , and I received email from your support that orders has been cancelled .
    That's why you cannot find my orders anymore, after few days.
    Also , my Kemper account is one email and my PayPal is another email .
    Anyway, my point is that you shouldn't put PayPal mode in your store if it doesn't work and you know that it doesn't work.

I do not like to purchase goods with credit card via Internet , but will do exception in KPA Remote case , hope it will work.

I received email you've sent to early birds, we will have time to buy it until 6th of March , if we want expres delivery .
    Thanks
    Zoran

• Received another email saying my two previous orders , which were cancelled and confirmed to be cancelled by KPa team , are still valid
    This becomes utterly stupid.

Edited once, last by Rescator ().

• Hi G strings
    Could you be so kind and explain what's going on ?
    As explained , I had two unsuccessful trial order with PayPal , I cancelled those orders , KPA team sent me email confirming my orders are cancelled .
    Now I received another email saying my two orders is still ON , and no action required ?
    I read it like that : you ordered 2 Remotes via PayPall , as soon as we are ready to ship , we will charge you and ship .
    Am I right or no , please tell me .
    Since orders has been cancelled (as per KPA previous email) I would like now to buy it via credit card .
    In that case I will receive and pay for 3 Remotes ?

Who I need to contact to sort it out this completely mess ????

Dear Zoran -Thank you for ordering Remote. We will start shipping next week and your Remote is scheduled to ship on Calender Week 18: From April 27th onwards.
    Depending on your choice of payment the following three options apply: Credit Card: You are all set and no action on your part is required.
    Paypal: You are all set and no action on your part is required.
    Invoice / Bank Transfer: You will receive an invoice some time before the actual scheduled shipment. You need to transfer the outstanding amount into our bank account as instructed in this invoice.
    We ship as soon as the outstanding money will be in our account.
    A tracking number will become available to you shortly after the announced shipping date.
    Your order number is 3447297 und 3447298With best regards,
    The Kemper Online Store team

• 8o Or I can sell them each for $1.000

• As explained , I had two unsuccessful trial order with PayPal , I cancelled those orders , KPA team sent me email confirming my orders are cancelled .
    Now I received another email saying my two orders is still ON , and no action required ?
    I read it like that : you ordered 2 Remotes via PayPall , as soon as we are ready to ship , we will charge you and ship .
    Am I right or no , please tell me .

my apologies for the inconvenience caused. first of all, paypal is always instant. if money wasn't deducted instantly, then it will not happen later. as for the mails, i guess your orders were cancelled but we didn't remove those from the list of emails going out. to be on the save side, log into your paypal account and check if money was deducted.
    best, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Everything went fine Gstring , thanks .
    Received email from KPA support , saying I can still order using credit card .
    My status of early bird has not been cancelled , even my two previous Pay Pall orders has been cancelled , or has not been cancelled , which I , to be honest , do not understand pretty well :D
    A little bit weird situation , but anyway, I still have EB status (thanks KPA team) and I can still order via credit card without paying for and receiving 3 Remotes ;) , just one .

All in all, this is all what I was looking for, simple answer .

Cheers,
    Zoran