Stomp Box Profiling

• OS 3.0 is determined to supply D.I.-Profiling.
    Would it then be possible to profile a stompbox (Booster, Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz) with this method and save it not as a amp-profile but as a "stomp-profile" and load it up to the stomp-preset-library in the KPA ?? :whistling:

Would be a cool feature, wouldn't it ?

• This would be an amazing feature but I am not sure it will happen. Can you imagine being able to profile your favourite vintage big muff or RAT pedal? Or your boutique overdrive collection?

I know you can profile amps with stomps but this is not as practical as you can't match the stomps to your fave amp profiles currently unless you own the original amps.

Would it then be possible to profile a stompbox (Booster, Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz) with this method and save it not as a amp-profile but as a "stomp-profile" and load it up to the stomp-preset-library in the KPA ?? :whistling:

this has come up quite often. :)
    what you are asking for would effectively double the load on the Profiler, therefore it's not what I would call a very realistic request.
    don't get me wrong, I see the attraction, but as of now you need two Profilers to do what you are asking.

That would be like a walk-off home run! :thumbup: Game Over!!!