Shipping date for the first remotes

• john - looks all good. your account is marked as an early bird account. your order happened after we compiled the first list of shipping dates. as mentioned before, we will send out details on when those orders ship later. it will not be before calendar week 19 (which is the beginning of May i think).
    i understand that you're waiting for a reply for your four tickets. all of those are from yesterday - sometimes it takes more than a day, we are really busy right now. i'll close those tickets now.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• john - looks all good. your account is marked as an early bird account. your order happened after we compiled the first list of shipping dates. as mentioned before, we will send out details on when those orders ship later. it will not be before calendar week 19 (which is the beginning of May i think).
    i understand that you're waiting for a reply for your four tickets. all of those are from yesterday - sometimes it takes more than a day, we are really busy right now. i'll close those tickets now.
    gs

Thank you G!

• Hey G String,

I chose pay later when I initially made my order but would like to pay with either Paypal or my credit card when I get invoice.
    Will this be possible? I changed my payment method to credit card in my profile but it doesn't ask me for my credit card numbers or anything.

• I placed an order on the 22nd of February. Is that still within the early bird time frame? Or can you tell me when it should ship? I didn't recieve any of that info. The order is still pending in my paypal account. Here's my order number 3447349.

• I chose pay later when I initially made my order but would like to pay with either Paypal or my credit card when I get invoice.
    Will this be possible? I changed my payment method to credit card in my profile but it doesn't ask me for my credit card numbers or anything.

you need to change the payment method and re-order. paypal happens instantly, a credit card will be deducted shortly before shipping.
    gs

• you need to change the payment method and re-order. paypal happens instantly, a credit card will be deducted shortly before shipping.
    gs

I'm an early bird and should be getting my remote next week or the following week. Will re-ordering slow things down?
    I had no option to choose credit card or paypal at first since the store was buggy and "pay later" was my only option.

• I'm an early bird and should be getting my remote next week or the following week. Will re-ordering slow things down?
    I had no option to choose credit card or paypal at first since the store was buggy and "pay later" was my only option.

please re-order now.
    gs

• Hello G String,
    I haven't been able to pay neither with Paypal nor credit card. I followed the instructions you provided and I keep getting a message in German which says that the transaction could not bee completed and to contact support. My order number is 3446983 and my ticket numbers are #OI00092800 and #OI00092862. I haven't received any answer from the store support team. Thank you for your time an patience!!!

• hi g string,

my order number is 3447203

i´m an early bird and got no mails.

please give me more informations

thank you

Music Man JP 6-String/Piezo Pearl Redburst, Kemper Stage, Kemper Power Kabinet

• I get an error using my credit card and get this error when trying Paypal.

Es ist ein Problem aufgetreten und die Bestellung konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden. Bitte kontaktieren Sie den Shopbetreiber.

• I placed an order on the 22nd of February. Is that still within the early bird time frame? Or can you tell me when it should ship? I didn't recieve any of that info. The order is still pending in my paypal account. Here's my order number 3447349.

Could you check on my order G String? Ive tried to contact support but haven't heard from them. Thanks.

• I haven't been able to pay neither with Paypal nor credit card. I followed the instructions you provided and I keep getting a message in German which says that the transaction could not bee completed and to contact support. My order number is 3446983 and my ticket numbers are #OI00092800 and #OI00092862. I haven't received any answer from the store support team. Thank you for your time an patience!!!

It seems that both PayPal as well as your Credit Card issuer deny payment. There can be various reasons for that, the majority of those is beyond our control. We will send you a PayPal payment request by email, shortly before we ship.
    gs

• Hello G String,
    I haven't been able to pay neither with Paypal nor credit card. I followed the instructions you provided and I keep getting a message in German which says that the transaction could not bee completed and to contact support. My order number is 3446983 and my ticket numbers are #OI00092800 and #OI00092862. I haven't received any answer from the store support team. Thank you for your time an patience!!!

I just received this e-mail from support wich may help you if your having the same problem as I: "we will send you a PayPal payment request by email before we ship. The error messages originate from the PalPal and your credit card issuer"

• I get an error using my credit card and get this error when trying Paypal.

Es ist ein Problem aufgetreten und die Bestellung konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden. Bitte kontaktieren Sie den Shopbetreiber.

Hopefully it all works out. I emailed Kemper Store Support last week about changing my payment method and I was told I couldn't and would need to go with a wire transfer (see page 13). I am on the early bird invite and was given the second week of April for shipping. Looks like I will have to go the wire transfer route when I am ready to go.

• G String,

Ok called my credit card company and they were blocking the payment for some reason.
    Just re-ordered and all is good now.

Order number: 3447377

Transaction number: REMOVED

Should I cancel my original order (3447142) or will you guys take care of that?

Really want to make sure I don't get my remote any later than I'm supposed to because of this.

Thanks again.

I just want to make sure I'm still schedule to have my remote ship out Week 11 (9-March and onwards) as per Marc Schlaile.