Free vs Commercial rigs

• My fav's are TAF pack 6 and MBritt pack 2 and they have a lot similar crunch and distortion going on, not to mention bang for the buck.

TAF has everything under the sun at this point it's hard to put any one characterization on them. And MBritt has a big difference between pack 1 and 2/Dumble.

<I like SoundSide's cleans, Pete's Marshall's, and lately sinmix's bass profile I just tried as well as the metal ones I've tried (not into modern metal, but I keep an open mind for such tones as tools in a mix) plus I think he has classic profiles I haven't tried yet.

• I have found good rigs in exchange and commercial! You have to know what you need and what are your favourite amps in real.
    Its not a rig that I have not tweaked or changed, but some profiles are realy nice for my guitars and playing :)
    My favourite amps are butiqe tube amps, and i try to get my profiles sounds like them. :)
    Because i wanted a amp that was easy to carry, and hurt my back carrying my heavy Koch tupe amp, i first bought a Mesa Mini Recto, because i wanted a lunchbox! but it did not deliver high enough clean sounds. I tested the Kemper and I was sold!! :)
    It can make all classic amp sounds trough a PA. I find it very flexible an give me 4-5 sounds that i realy enjoy! and its fun to play amps that you never get money to buy or even amps you have never heard about!

I am a simple man and just want easy live use and good sounds that i played with before i bought the Kemper.! sound engineer says i still have my tone/signature sound. The best is no more micking up no bass rumble no unwanted feedback and much more easy to carry around!

• @Inthrutheout

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stay Metal!

• @sinmix

Thanks !

Give me 10 minutes and I will forget most of what I watched.
    This is what you guys are for and.............
    why I bought the Kemper.
    So I dont have to do much besides plug in. find a good rig that matches what I am going for and go at it.

Is that wrong?
    I would like to contribute by I am not good at setting up equipment for the right tone for the right tune.

I will tweak some and set up effects but getting the base tones, I am not good at it. I have a ton of hobbies and I think my brain is full. No more room.

So my guitars have to be plug and play.

With guys like you and the Kemper I can just enjoy playing.

So a big thanks to you all and Mr CK.

Now back to hurting my full brain trying to figure out how to get rock drums out of my new Maschine.