Remote order status

• I ordered mine April 1st (I'm in the U.S.A.) and I this morning (3:00am my time EST) just recieved an email that says..........

The status of your order with order number 4682592 of 01.04.2015 has changed. The new status is as follows: Ready for delivery.

Not really sure what to make of that though.......I assume that they have one for me but no idea as to when it will ship my way.......

More patient waiting it appears...... :(

I am dying to gig with this baby already and refused to do the UNO Kemper pedal..........this wait has been extremely agonizing......

I hope they ship it soon.......:)

Kemper Profiler Rack ---- Carvin DCM1000L Power Amp ---- Peavey 5150 4x12 Cab ---- Fender Cyber Twin ---- Peavey Transtube Bandit 1x12 ---- BOSS GT-10 Floor Pedal ---- Carvin Custom CT6 ---- Peavey Wolfgang Standard ---- EVH Frankenstein Replica ---- Taylor 814CE Acoustic

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/e51v50h/videos

• Haha......I'm chill........just starting to get those impatient shivvers.......Not mad.......just growing incredibly impatient is all. :)

I know that it is coming eventually..........or i certainly hope so anyways. :/

Other than this thread there is no place to get any info on what others have experienced........I was trying to see what anyone said about the "Ready For Delivery" message, but didn't see anyone talking about that one.....just about getting a "Item has Shipped" email........just makes me wonder when the shipping will occur. I'm still waiting........the longest wait in my life!!!! Hahaha. :)

Kemper Profiler Rack ---- Carvin DCM1000L Power Amp ---- Peavey 5150 4x12 Cab ---- Fender Cyber Twin ---- Peavey Transtube Bandit 1x12 ---- BOSS GT-10 Floor Pedal ---- Carvin Custom CT6 ---- Peavey Wolfgang Standard ---- EVH Frankenstein Replica ---- Taylor 814CE Acoustic

• Thanx guys!! The suspense man..........it's brutal. :S

• Great job on these tracks, If this is just noodling I would love to hear you being serious. :)
    What guitar and profile did you use on the just noodling track?

Wow, thanks!

That track is a Les Paul studio 60s tribute with wolfetone pickups into one of MBritt's Deluxe Reverb profiles - sorry, I don't remember which one, though. All of his profiles sound so amazingly good

• Thanks GS, it's 4682708. Look forward to the Remote - I've been doing manual switching with my fingers.

your Bag is in transit, as for Remote you're looking at early August unless something changes. We are mid holiday season, which can makes predictions less precise.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I ordered mine month or so ago assuming the 105 days and had an email saying Sept 5th....didn't give me much time to find the right time to tell the wife....now even less tiome for her to cool down....but I'm very excited!

My Beringher has been great but I'm hoping the proper remote will be better...might even get me trying loops!!!

• Just got my notification this morning as well. Checked paypal and yup - funds have been sent to Kemper, so looks like I'll have it in about a week?

I haven't even set up the Uno4Kemper FCB1010 I got a couple weeks ago. Guess that's headed to the User Network / TGP emporium / reverb.com / ebay LOL

Should have been more patient...