Kemper KPA vs. Axe-FX II (Yes, another one...please read!)

• It looks like another 10 year old has joined the site.

Do us a favor, when you move Inthrutheout, just keep on moving away from here.

No obnoxious trolling adolescents looking to insult folks are needed here.

Looks like you've decided to give orders around here?

You throw the biggest insult, "obnoxious trolling adolescents" and then tell the guy not to insult folk.

Let the mods handle it, it's not your problem.

• I do own a Axe -FX but a friend of mine does. I decided to go for the KPA because I wanted a unit that sounds and acts 99.99% like a real amp. Both are great units, both will give you much joy. If I had the cash I would buy both :)

For me the FXs in the Axe FX are great and the high gain is great too. But compared with a few mid gain profiles I like (for example the Morgan AC20) the KPA wins it for me.
    Als the menu and settings are easier with KPA for me. I can dial a great tone with the KPA in a few seconds ,with my friends Axe I always struggle much longer, but I get there.

Both miss a talent function I so desperately need :)

• Looks like you've decided to give orders around here?

You throw the biggest insult, "obnoxious trolling adolescents" and then tell the guy not to insult folk.

Let the mods handle it, it's not your problem.

Exactly .....let the moderators handle this. Its not YOUR problem. Move along.

• Unpleasant or aggressive posts DO are our problem tho, because affect everyone's feeling and mood and create a bad reputation for the board. I'd suggest that each of us makes their part. It's not necessary to always have the last word, and a gentleman should know when it's time for a fair silence.

• You throw the biggest insult, "obnoxious trolling adolescents" and then tell the guy not to insult folk.

This is all super annoying, and yes, obnoxious. But to be fair, I don't think anyone would agree with you that "obnoxious trolling adolescents" is a bigger insult than "d!ickhead". I think that's what sparked more of this than anything else.

For all the talk about the Fractal forums, this turns out not to be all that different. And just like over there (or anywhere else) it's usually one or two people that are the culprits and make it unpleasant for everyone else (and reflect poorly on the entire community).

• Does anyone remember the POD? .. ok then…the Axe Fx and the Kemper are both amazing pieces of gear. … and fortunately there are more than one producer of amazing gear out there. I only have a Kemper and LOVE IT, but that doesn´t mean that the Axe Fx can´t do great performances in great hands. … thank you for giving us the option to choose ;)

• mbrown3

I was not going to reply to anything more you have to say but I feel the need to clarify a thing or two because you clearly do not know what you are talking about.

1. You say I am posting on threads of products I dont even own? Do a little research.
    2. What sparked what? You need to look at the timeline once again. I called no one a name until after the DH came at me.

Granted, maybe I should not have used that term on here but sometimes it just fits.

Regardless, I still feel you are a troll over here and there.
    Why are you still stretching this thing out?
    That is trolling if I ever saw it.

Now back to my cone of silence with you.

• So I guess you couldn't get the ignore function to work either, huh?

You should probably do a little research yourself...read up on what the term "troll" means. I think most here would agree the term is actually a lot more applicable to...not me.

• For all the talk about the Fractal forums, this turns out not to be all that different. And just like over there (or anywhere else) it's usually one or two people that are the culprits and make it unpleasant for everyone else (and reflect poorly on the entire community).

Every forum will likely have a small handful of users who cross the line and use personal insults but here it's very rare, just search the forum and see. Many here are also members of the fractal forum and experience a significant difference between the two forums and mostly how the aggression from the fractal staff fuels and inspires many users to do the same. It's a psychological effect that works from the top down and that can also be seen in work environments where an aggressive culture is nurtured.
    You have been a member of the fractal forum since 2008, but maybe not very active to have noticed it yet. Have a look on many other forums to see that the aggresive culture and censorship on the fractal forum is not very popular.

• Every forum will likely have a small handful of users who cross the line and use personal insults but here it's very rare, just search the forum and see. Many here are also members of the fractal forum and experience a significant difference between the two forums and mostly how the aggression from the fractal staff fuels and inspires many users to do the same. It's a psychological effect that works from the top down and that can also be seen in work environments where an aggressive culture is nurtured.
    You have been a member of the fractal forum since 2008, but maybe not very active to have noticed it yet. Have a look on many other forums to see that the aggresive culture and censorship on the fractal forum is not very popular.

True enough. I wasn't even aware that I had been a member at Fractal until I tried to join a couple of weeks ago and found out I already had an account. I must have gotten on to check it out at one point, and then lost interest. But you're right that the staff can set the tone for users.

That being said, I haven't found anyone from Kemper here fueling any fires, and that hasn't stopped jokers like Inthrutheout from trolling. And I'll reiterate what I've said before: at the very least since I've been (actively) participating on the Fractal forums, Cliff hasn't done anything to fuel any fires there either. On the contrary, he tried to curb a couple of the members there from acting...well, like Inthrutheout. I'm not saying I don't believe what you all are saying has gone on; just that I haven't experienced it. And I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt in cases where I haven't seen the same thing first-hand. I'll do the same thing here for the Kemper folks (and most of the users here).

Point being, trolls are gonna troll no matter what the company does. Unless they are pretty aggressive in curbing it, it's going to happen regardless of what tone they set.

• I think it's a shame that threads like this have to come to posts like earlier. I have a saying "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all" this is what we teach the children at the school I work at. This doesn't mean that people can't express their opinion and disagree with what others have to say, but there is a friendly and polite way to do it. This forum on the whole is very friendly and doesnt suffer from much trolling. i have heard alot of issues with the AXE forum and trolling that goes onI love my
    kemper and was on the verge of buying an Axe FX just before I heard of the Kemper! but from reading reviews and doing my own research I thought the Kemper would fit my workflow better plus it was cheaper and i could go to a shop and try one out.

Lets just calm things down here and let people share their views and opinions but just make sure we do it in a polite and friendly manner :)

• You know what mbrown3

Screw you and your little game here.
    Now you claim I am the troll. Nice one.I have owned the Kemper for a year.
    ( I didnt need anybody to hold my hand for my purchase)

How long have you been here? Look back at my posts. Do you see trolling in there?
    Yeah, I bought a $2000 product just so I can wait a year for a DH like you (that does not even own the product) to come on here so I can troll them.
    Get real boy.

I see you passed on commenting about your failures of reading comprehension I pointed out.

"Kemper KPA vs. Axe-FX II
    - (Yes, another one...please read!)" - This says it all.

And screw the ignore button. I will ignore you whenever I feel like it.
    I will comment until either you shut your hole about me or the powers that be boot me...... or you.
    It should be you but whatever. If they follow the timeline it would be you.

Hurry up and return the Kemper after you get it like you said you will on the other forum.
    Buy an Axe and take your games over there with it.

Do you also get mommy to help you pick out your skirt you will wear for the day?

• You know what mbrown3

You're a real classy guy. Thanks for creeping this place up.

The definition of a troll is someone who goes into a thread to crap on the topic and/or people involved, and to stir up trouble. So let's really examine who is more of a troll here.

But whatever. You still have no idea that you're the one people are talking about that is ruining the forum for everyone else.