Kemper remote looping question

• Ok, so hypothetically, when your on a clean patch and you enter loop mode and you record a loop, can you then change patches to a lead sound, change to loop mode again and record an overdub, and still have the original clean loop?? Or does the clean loop then turn into a lead sound when you change patches?? Thanks.

• I'm just "quarreling" with this issue.
    My looper is "post"-located. When I'm in performance-mode I record a clean/crunch loop . I then push the looper-button again (to change to a different performance-slot) where I got my solo-sound (in the other performance slot). But then the clean loop at once changes the sound to the solo sound.
    When the looper is located "pre" the clean loop can only be recorded with the bare guitar-sound and not with a rig-sound.

Am I doing something wrong?

• I'm just "quarreling" with this issue.
    My looper is "post"-located. When I'm in performance-mode I record a clean/crunch loop . I then push the looper-button again (to change to a different performance-slot) where I got my solo-sound (in the other performance slot). But then the clean loop at once changes the sound to the solo sound.
    When the looper is located "pre" the clean loop can only be recorded with the bare guitar-sound and not with a rig-sound.

if your sound of the already recorded loop changes when you change rigs, then the looper is set to "pre"

the "pre" setting is for example very handy if you record a want to adjust a rig's parameters, with out the constant playing/turning knobs/playing scenario.
    record a quick loop, concentrate on nothing but the sound and dial in the sound you're looking for.

to get what you expect (for example a lead sound over a clean sound) you just have to set the looper to "post".

• if your sound of the already recorded loop changes when you change rigs, then the looper is set to "pre"

the "pre" setting is for example very handy if you record a want to adjust a rig's parameters, with out the constant playing/turning knobs/playing scenario.
    record a quick loop, concentrate on nothing but the sound and dial in the sound you're looking for.

to get what you expect (for example a lead sound over a clean sound) you just have to set the looper to "post".

............thanks don

• [quote='Hurricane','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/18958-Kemper-remote-looping-question/?postID=206273#post206273']I'm just "quarreling" with this issue.

if your sound of the already recorded loop changes when you change rigs, then the looper is set to "pre"

[/

got the remote last week after month of thinking over it. The looper is awesome.
    Especially the for this tweak scenario. Didn't expect this function and it is one of the best features !
    Just played a loop with my fav lead sound and tweaked it very relaxed to the optimum.
    Well done guys!

cheers
    Frank

and.....