New Kemper owner! My amp/profile wish list...

• Thought some of you might be able to recommend some profiles/authors for some of these

Mesa Mark V - Downloaded a recent one recommended here today, just haven't installed it.
    Bogner Shiva - same as above
    Marshall JVM205
    Marshall Bluesbreaker 1974
    Marshall DSL 50
    Fender Twin Reverb
    Fender Deluxe Reverb
    Fender Vibro King
    Dr Z MAz Jr/Sr
    Dr Z Remedy
    Matchless Independence
    PRS DG 50
    PRS Super Dallas
    PRS DA/HX
    Fuchs ODS 50
    Rivera Chubster
    Rivera Fandango

Cali Strawberry Blond or Fishman Loudbox for acoustic

Thanks!

• Welcome to the forum. If you haven't downloaded the Rig manager, do so. Then you can try out 1000s of rigs.

I have, thanks. Some of these I did not find at all. Found several today, but not much as far as Matchless and Rivera, and pretty slim PRS pickings. I'll profile my PRS Dallas once I figure all this out!

I'm still busy/distracted just from flipping through profiles!

• Welcome, RedGuitars!

My lil' brother's had a JVM410H for eons and he reckons there's no better (don't they all?). I s'pose his sound is "traditional Slash", but of course the unit's very versatile. Mind you, he swears by only one of the dirty channels... could be the green or orange crunch. Dunno. He reckons it's ace, anyway.

We looked for it on the RE one night when testing the Kemper, but didn't find anything he was satisfied with. From memory, there was at least one 205 that sounded OK, but a bit wimpy to our ears.

I think Till's CabLab uses the 410H, and I'll buy the pack one day to surprise the young fella (25 years my junior). I think he'll be blown away. You might want to check it out yourself as many, many folks swear by this cab pack, which I think includes the JVM:

Till´s Cablab | Till Schleicher

• Thanks everybody! I wish the rig list of the amps that come stock could be exported to Excel so I could sort it. You can sort in Rig Manager, but it doesn't include all the stock profiles - either that, or what I see on the Kemper web site rig list doesn't match what I see in Rig Manager...

Anyway - loving the testing of profiles and the Kemper in general - and I haven't even looked at effects yet, or tweaking and re-saving a new 'my version' of a profile, or profiling my PRS Dallas amp (which I did not see on the rig exchange).

One thing I really like are the three all the time tuner lights - nothing to click or stomp to tune, just play each string and watch the lights - awesome!

• You can download all the stock profiles from the Kemper Homepage and import them in RigManager ("sees" only what you feed in).

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)