New to Kemper Digital and all its features. Couple of questions

• Hi guys, hope you are all well?!

I currently have no means of playing guitar as i don't own any amps etc.

Really thinking about getting a kemper Digital but only want to use it for bedroom use tone.

This question probably has been asked and answered a thousand times but how can i make it possible for me to get the full features/tone of the Kemper Digital (Non Powered version) in my bed room please? It will be literally be sat in front of my PC which i have Corsair SP2500 2.1 Speakers. What will i need for this please? I don't want a cab in my room, so the best alternative to get the full benefits of the Kemper would be great!

Look forward to hearing the replies :)

• Hey guys thanks for the replies!

So to get this right all I would need is the Kemper Digital Profiler (Unpowered version) and some monitor speakers to get awesome tone? I wouldn't need to buy a powered amp etc for purely home use?

If so can you recommend some good quality monitor speakers please? I wont be playing loud so any affordable but good speakers would be great :) Don't like the idea of playing through headphones. I want to annoy the wife :P

Kindest regards, really appreciate the help

• No problem rule out headphones......... Give these guys an idea of what affordable is to you and they will gladly contribute something in the dollar range for you in powered monitors. I use M-Audio BX8's at home and they work plenty good for me.

• Awesome :)

I would like to spend no more than £150 GBP if I can get good quality monitors for that?

There is a pair of KRK Rokit 6 RPG2 that I could pick up for £140 second hand, not sure if these are good or suitable :)

• Hey Watling, welcome to the forum :)

My advise would be to buy the Profiler, and start knowing it through your current monitors and HPs. when you have a decent idea about the way it works and the kind of tone you get through, go hunt for some better monitors, always trying them with the Kemper before buying (or using some good return policy).
    No need to hurry all your decisions up IMO :)

HTH

• Awesome :)

I would like to spend no more than £150 GBP if I can get good quality monitors for that?

There is a pair of KRK Rokit 6 RPG2 that I could pick up for £140 second hand, not sure if these are good or suitable :)

These re will be plenty good enough and they should give you a good enough representation of of sound translating well if you are ever to go out gigging or recording in a studio :) trust me you will not regret buying a kemper. :)

• Hi guys thank you so much for the replies. Great community!

It is literally only for jamming along to youtube tracks with a bassiest friend at the moment. No real intentions to record but im guessing that's where the audio interface would come into play? :)

I don't suspect anyone can recommend any monitors sub £100 could they please? Im guessing I would attach the monitors via XLR cables straight into the Kemper?

Thanks again :)

• Thanks bud. Managed to get a pair of active KRK ROKIT 6 G2 for £140 so quite happy with that. Now just the waiting game for the KDP :D

• Thanks guys, will update you all on how I get on. All I keep reading is that the "Kemper is a tone god" . That will do for me :D

• OMG this thing is awesome. Switched it on and the first profile was "sabbath" haha :D

I've been told the stock presets are poop so look forward to trying out the ones on Rig Manager. Great build quality too!

• OMG this thing is awesome. Switched it on and the first profile was "sabbath" haha :D

I've been told the stock presets are poop so look forward to trying out the ones on Rig Manager. Great build quality too!

Believe what your ears tell you not others as there are some very good "stock" profiles. IMHO