help needed, please

• Good Day All,
    Stephen here. I am 67 and just got a Kemper profiler and am trying to register it here but cannot find a page to do it on.
    I have no home computer, just my work computer, and have no flash drive experience at all. I have read the manuals but cannot find a way to erase performance profiles en masse, only one at a time.
    Lastly, I cannot find this profile, and would like to know where to locate it please.

Thank you. :)
    This might be one of the best profiles I've heard!

• Hello c-4
    have look at the rig exchange
    http://www.kemper-amps.com/pag…ig_Exchange_Download.html
    and search for golub.
    You can store this / these profiles from rig exchange on a usb stick and import it in the kemper.
    Have a look at this thread:
    Hopefully a ridiculously easy question for you KPA experts -- saving a profile (rig) from USB Flash drive to the KPA
    Hope that helps a little bit.

• Thank you Peter. :)
    I have read and re-read the basic and full manual, but I believe that I couldn't understand much of it.
    I appreciate your help very much.
    Stephen

• Thank you all for your help.
    Having never used a Flash Drive, I need to know what is the best brand and type to get for the Kemper. I have read that some people have tried many different flash drives and they don't work with the Kemper.
    Last night, while trying to understand the Kemper, I accidently erased all but two files on the machine.

• Any flash drive should work, no need to spend big bucks here. I haven't received my Kemper yet but a flash drive should work the same as it does for my drone updates. Simp,y insert the flash drive into your PC USB port assuming you use a PC, Mac same thing. Go to my computer, there you should see a list of your drives ie C/ drive or F/ drive etc. one of them will be the flash drive. Click on it to open it and look for an option to format it. This will erase any data and prepare it to except Fat 32 or whatever format the flash is in. Go to the Kemper site and download the appropriate file and load it into the root directory of this flash drive. The root directory is the top most file and it should load to that automatically if I remember correctly. Insert into the Kemper and it will likely instruct you from there, but I'm just guessing here. Caution though, with my drone, you can't load a second iteration so if you blow the first attempt, don't try to download a second copy and try loading it because the second download may include the number 2 and change its name. Might not matter for the Kemper though

• Gentlemen,
    Thank you one and all. :) The Rig Exchange would not load up for me on Friday. It took me over an hour to get it to respond, but when it did...wow!
    I was able to buy an inexpensive EMTEC flash drive and it worked perfectly. I had to learn how a flash drive works with a computer, never having owned one before, but I went on the Rig Exchange on Friday and downloaded 300 rigs including Golub, which has the best Marshall sound I have ever heard, and the famous Morgan AC 20.

The Exchange has some really nice sounding rigs, which are effortless to tweak and get great tone from. The Diezel rigs, inho, were too saturated for me personally, but backing off the Gain on the Kemper brought great results. Having been a Diezel user since 1999, I loved what I heard and don't, at this point, feel the need to profile any of my Diezels.

So many great profiles, so little time to use them all.

Again, thank you all for your help.

• Hi guys. Thank you for the encouragement. This stuff is interesting to learn even for an antique like me.
    I wouldn't be surprised if I did have something to do with posts disappearing. All this modern technology! I miss my phone with the string it was powered by! ;)