What do you guys think of this from Cliff of Axe Fx?

• @paults - I actually hold everyone I mentioned in high regard for one reason or another (except the guy who doesn't like "I accidentally my kemper" who I don't know anything about at all) and you do strike me as infallibly polite with your "welcome's" and "thank you's". And you kind of made my point for me. I didn't care much for LasVideo but I don't think he should be banned (and to be honest, it is not clear that he has been, maybe as he is getting rid of his KPA he can no longer post in the private area.) because it is a slippery slop as to who or what post is next. We don't want this to be the Fractal forum after all now do we?Ingolf, I love your willingness to help everyone and there is almost no thread here that you haven't posted in which is why I picked on you. Twice. Dean_R, love your passion for Kemper. Roger Pederson's playing is just amazing and I don't even like that style but am in awe and and44 well, he should still be banned. JK And44! Love your profiles, especially the Vox pick 30 where you actually don't pick any and get them all! :) If you like Vox sounds they are the ones to get!

• .. Dean_R, love your passion for Kemper.....

Here's a fact that you might find funny about me. Without disclosing too much personal matters, you might find it hard to believe that in my job, my longest email is two paragraphs of two lines each, a total of 4 lines. I send one or two long emails a year on average and once I do , it's something major that involves many people. I write the most direct, brief and efficient communications .Aside from my main job, I'm an efficiency expert in almost 99% of operations, yet I find myself writing so much in this forum, because it's just fun.

I don't take myself too seriously and I'm in the best mood 100% of the time according to everyone who knows me. But I I don't think I come across like that in this forum, it's still fun...

• anybody can say anything about the KPA. All i know is that to me it sounds great. And that is all i need to know in my professional life as a guitar player.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.