Public Beta 3.1.1

• After upgrading to 3.1.0, I thought some performances were moved around during the upgrade, but couldn't be sure. Using the new rig manager, I moved performances to what I wanted and then saved a copy to a Local Library folder. Today, I upgraded to 3.1.1 and performances did change. Not only did they move around, but several that I had deleted had reappeared. I confirmed this by starting Rig Manager and comparing the Profiler performances to the Local Folder I saved yesterday.

Make sure you do a backup prior to doing this upgrade.

• Had problems upgradeing but the patch fixed this. tried the pure cabinet out. it alters the sound somewhat, to me it makes it better, takes out the more harsh frequencies. (play with medium high gain, low bass and boosted treble to cut through the mix usually) gonna have to try it with my band to see if it doesn't just make me drown in the mix. but overall, nice to have this option. will be fun checking how it affects different tunings and overall rhythm/lead parts.

• Paults convinced me months ago to switch to Performance mode. Of course I never bothered actually doing it lol. I'm REALLY REALLY going to do it now! Right after I do a restore and reverse everything that happened to me with 3.1 last night.

• A, B, C, D, X, Mod, Delay, Delay Tail, Reverb, Reverb Tail, Rotary Speed, Stomp Inverter, Rig Up, Rig Down, Tap, Tuner, Stomps

Yes, essentially what's possible with the switches on the Kemper back.
    I'm still waiting for expanded PEDAL capabilities though, like Delay Mix, Chorus Speed, etc.

• After upgrading to 3.1.0, I thought some performances were moved around during the upgrade, but couldn't be sure. Using the new rig manager, I moved performances to what I wanted and then saved a copy to a Local Library folder. Today, I upgraded to 3.1.1 and performances did change. Not only did they move around, but several that I had deleted had reappeared. I confirmed this by starting Rig Manager and comparing the Profiler performances to the Local Folder I saved yesterday.

Similar experience for me too, just opened a thread in the RM section of the Forum.

• Similar experience for me too, just opened a thread in the RM section of the Forum.

Some of the issues appear to be with the profiler OS upgrade as they are visible before I started the Rig Manager. The Rig Manager also has issues moving performances back to the profiler (on Windows 8.1). Kemper will get it sorted out, I'm sure. It's great they've added new functionality and allow us to help find issues with a Beta release.

• if i,ve got 3.1.0 beta and it all seems to work with/and 1.5 rig manager, is it worth upping to 3.1.1beta before the release version comes out?

Well, it's one better, innit? When everybody else is soloing on 3.1.0 and they need a little bit more, they've got nowhere to go. But 3.1.1 gives you one more.

:D

• Paults convinced me months ago to switch to Performance mode. Of course I never bothered actually doing it lol. I'm REALLY REALLY going to do it now! Right after I do a restore and reverse everything that happened to me with 3.1 last night.

Makes complete sense now that we can adjust performances around in the RE.........

If we could get an overall volume leveler ( that I've talked about too many times before ) in Performance mode it would make my night to night Set List adjustment life almost complete :)

• Have to say it's impressive to release an upgrade on a Friday, get user feedback of problems overnight in you country and have a fix on-line by the end of Saturday!

It it would be good for official confirmation of 'do we need to do it if 3.1.0 worked'? In other words, is this *just* for people with a failed upgrade or should those whose upgrades work still do it?