Where can I get more "creative" sounds?

• Hi everyone,

So, I have been using my Kemper for the past 1 1/2 month and I am loving it, it really outperforms any other amp simulator/guitar processor I've used.

However, there IS something that I seem to miss compared to processors from Line6, or even plugins.
    It seems that most presets are very basic amp sounds with not much to them apart from the occassional reverb/delay.
    When you have a rush production gig, it's very important that you have a palette of presets to run to. I enjoy creating my own sounds but sometimes you simply don't have the time to spend 20 minutes on a guitar sound with a tremolo and vibrato (the sound that I was looking for yesterday).

So my question is, is there any place I can download profiles with effect chains that contain more "creative" sounds like tremolos, vibratos, crazy delays, rhythmic effects like those found on so many guitar pedals.
    Thank you so much in advance, hope it's clear what I'm looking for.

• Hi everyone,When you have a rush production gig, it's very important that you have a palette of presets to run to. I enjoy creating my own sounds but sometimes you simply don't have the time to spend 20 minutes on a guitar sound with a tremolo and vibrato (the sound that I was looking for yesterday).

So my question is, is there any place I can download profiles with effect chains that contain more "creative" sounds like tremolos, vibratos, crazy delays, rhythmic effects like those found on so many guitar pedals.
    Thank you so much in advance, hope it's clear what I'm looking for.

you can also scroll through the local presets for quick inspiration:

select a stomp or effect slot and browse through the presets with uh... BROWSE ;)
    (careful with the DIST presets, they can get quite loud - especially post amp)

hth

• I save certain Stomp/Effect combinations for quick recall using the Stomp or Effect button below the 4 individual buttons. Check that out if you haven't already, there's actually some cool ones preloaded. Hold down the Stomp or Effect button then use Browse knob once that screen populates.