Bogren Digital Contest

• Correct me if I'm wrong! Christoph have to see this himself

I hope he does see it, man. It wouldn't surprise me 'though if there's a Japanese video or two floating about that feature both the Virus and Kemper 'cause both units are popular there.

Did you notice my guitar with aluminium headstock and fretboard ?

Of course! Looks very-sexy, man. You did the lip thing too, which you know I love! :D

• I hope he does see it, man. It wouldn't surprise me 'though if there's a Japanese video or two floating about that feature both the Virus and Kemper 'cause both units are popular there.

Of course! Looks very-sexy, man. You did the lip thing too, which you know I loy

Yeah mate ,good idea we have to make shure that Christoph see video:)
    Mank man ,i think that we have to use your conections ,tou are Enlightened .Years and years of meditation :):)
    That guitar is "Andreas" Shark model very rare and very cool guitar curved back to fit your body , not many around anymore

Nestled in Southern Austria, right next to the beautiful Tyrolean Alps, Luthier Andreas Pichler and the flag ship Shark guitar have been gaining the attention of many a guitar player. Unique is an understatement, the current line up of Shark guitars and basses with a soft coat finish and an ergonomically shaped body have set the guitar industry on fire!

At a list price of $2,100, the Shark is not inexpensive but not outrageously priced either. For those who "Dare to be Different" and undoubtedly a welcome addition to anyone's guitar collection. The Andreas Shark is soooo cool it's scary! And just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water again!

• Mate, it's never safe to get back in the water.

I know - I live in Australia - lots of shark attacks, deadly sea snakes and jellyfish, stone fish, blue-ringed octopus... and I've seen Jaws (one of my favourite movies) about 30 times. :D

Oh, and I've stood on an electric ray (500 volts) in South Africa and been poisoned by a marine catfish here in Oz...

Yeah, if I had the dough to blow, I'd definitely consider the Andreas Shark. I'd just make sure I played it dry. Get it? Dry? :D:S

• Hhahah yeah mate:) Wet Dry Wet setup:):) :thumbup:

• Hi mates , my frend Damjan ask me to record guitars on his original stuff.
    I tested my Mark IV Kemper profile pack on this !
    Check it out :thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Chapeau!!!!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Awesome!

Best part is at 2:00 8o : Watched that part a hundred times now, I really have to figure out that right hand magic move!!! :thumbup:

Wow! That was REALLY good!

• Watched that part a hundred times now, I really have to figure out that right hand magic move!!!

Ahh yes, that's one of Sticky's famous Ninja moves. I love it myself, but I'm buggered if I've ever been able to figure out what it is.

It's too-fast for analysis, so he owns and uses it exclusively. :D

• Awesome!
    Best part is at 2:00 8o : Watched that part a hundred times now, I really have to figure out that right hand magic move!!! :thumbup:

He he, I think a trick from the shool of cool moves. The right hand the s doing nothing. It looks cool because he has time to do this while the left do the slide. The combi looks pretty cool.

• Yep, I was going to say that I think it's as much visual as it is technical, Frank.

The thing is 'though, I like to think of it as one of Sticky's many "Ninja" moves, as he likes to call them, and am happy therefore to "perpetuate" (play along with) the myth.

So... ssshhh... don't give any of his secrets away or he'll have to confiscate your axe and give it to his Sensei...

• Yep, I was going to say that I think it's as much visual as it is technical, Frank.

The thing is 'though, I like to think of it as one of Sticky's many "Ninja" moves, as he likes to call them, and am happy therefore to "perpetuate" (play along with) the myth.

So... ssshhh... don't give any of his secrets away or he'll have to confiscate your axe and give it to his Sensai...

He he.......

So... ssshhh... don't give any of his secrets away or he'll have to confiscate your axe and give it to his Sensei...

Hahahhahaha yeah mate ,Ninja Moves and Trick's:):)Remeber this Ninja form 2016 ?:):)

• Hahahhahaha yeah mate ,Ninja Moves and Trick's:):)Remeber this Ninja form 2016 ?:):)

Of course, mate! I've got the clip and won't be throwing it away.

Folks, the key to understanding Sticky's Ninja Moves™ is to realise that the hand is quicker than the eye. :D

... especially his hand. Just ask any of his ex girlfriends. :D

• Of course, mate! I've got the clip and won't be throwing it away.
    Folks, the key to understanding Sticky's Ninja Moves™ is to realise that the hand is quicker than the eye. :D

... especially his hand. Just ask any of his ex girlfriends. :D

I really missed the fun you brought to this board, while you were away!

• Hi Mates ,I played with very funny idea to put my myself virtualy in this video :P:wacko:
    Legendary JMJ-arre live in China -"Forbidden City" with Patrick Ronadat on a guitar.
    I recorded my guitar track with Kemper profiler using my Diezel pack.
    Cheers:)