[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Great? @Monkey_Man Great you say??? It cost me 1 000 000€ for this killer comment man.... I'm broke as fu.k. now.

OK Ivan:

Incredible endorsement, that, Pete! 8o

Ivan's work is the shite, even if it costs him 1 000 000€ for someone to recognise this. :D

Seriously 'though, I wouldn't normally comment on an endorsement unless it was outstanding, and Pete has a BE 100 to compare to. Also, I wanted to welcome him to the forum, so it was a win-win situation.

• For those who don't like searching for demos...

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• Just bought the FREDMAN. (The link finally came through.)

Will try tomorrow night. :)

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

Edited once, last by HCarlH ().

• Had a few hours to make a quick video teaser of my upcoming DIZL V4 Kemper pack based on a Diezel Vh4 amplifier.

The pack will mainly be for rock and hard rock stuff + some really nice metal tones. Watch the video below to hear 2 metal profiles made with 2 mesa Boogie cabinets. It's a blend wit Oversized & Traditional ones. In a ROUGH mix.
    IMO some nice fat tones. At the end of the video the same 2 profiles with Fender Stratocaster & ESP Horizon in solo mode.

Let me know what you think.

External Content www.youtube.com

Cheers!

• Sounds GREAT!, for the metal heads are some on channel 3 Bro?
    F ..it i buy any way lol. :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Take time brother , will always support you man ;)
    thank you for channel 3 <3<3:* !!! Metal!!! :rolleyes::thumbup:

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Will always support Ivan as he produces quality EVERY TIME

Ash

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Those amps have really nice cleans on Ch 1 too. Amazingly flexible.

True!

Here's a very quick test of all channels.

and some Metallica stuff with James Hetfield settings on channel 3!

• Nice profiles as always but it seems that you have most focus in the new addictions than finish the last two packs, and there is a tendency to do that in some profile makers.
    If you release them with some discount will be extremely disappointing :) and may change my buying strategy for sure ...
    Cheers

• looking forward to a bit of this...

Adam Jones of Tool

• looking forward to a bit of this...

Adam Jones of Tool

Looking for this maybe?

• @GodlessEndeavor

Yeah ok,, he said he was gonna update Fman pack etc ,
    but he gives us much more mean time and is only a one man bro' :/
    REMIND HIM RESPECTFULLY K :)
    give hm a chance he has talent

PATIENCE :)
    WANNA STRESS HIM OUT AND GET NOTHING ;)
    he will do that K , wait and check out other packs ;)

peace and LOVE to Ivan <3<3

Ash

• Nice profiles as always but it seems that you have most focus in the new addictions than finish the last two packs, and there is a tendency to do that in some profile makers.
    If you release them with some discount will be extremely disappointing :) and may change my buying strategy for sure ...
    Cheers

True,I agree, but the rent time for an amp can't be more than 2 days in 2 weeks from the music store in my town.
    I have to pickup the amp after 9pm and return it the next morning at 8am. Then, same thing for the second day.
    So in the meanwhile while I wait 2 weeks or so to pass by, I keep profiling my own amps.
    And in my case, it's better to start profiling a new amp and come back to an old one with fresh ears.

I can release the update for Fredman and EVH EL34 tonight BUT I don't want to. Not until I'm 100% sure they're good. I need some time to spend with them.
    Cause what today I might like tomorrow may sound like pure garbage to me.

p.s. what did you mean by this: "If you release them with some discount will be extremely disappointing and may change my buying strategy for sure ..."

Cheers!

• If you sell something for 20 bucks with some missing parts with a promise of an update soon, if the soon is one month later and you offer the same for 10. I guess I wait and buy for 10, right? :thumbup: