[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Ivan is it really 400 Euro to hire the SLO brother? If so and depending how stupid i get after the beer (usually more beer more stupid) i am thinking about saving up for Christmas :rolleyes: and "helping" i would still pay full price for the pack but man, you got skills and i like Chad really want that amp brother FROM YOU, yeah okay I am a "Fanboi" :rolleyes::love::D . for the SLO/Ivan's skills.
    But it really that expensive? And have i got more chances of getting pregnant then you doing an SLO :rolleyes:8o

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• @Cili
    James Hetfield are available in the package???

Cheers

• Ivan is it really 400 Euro to hire the SLO brother? If so and depending how stupid i get after the beer (usually more beer more stupid) i am thinking about saving up for Christmas :rolleyes: and "helping" i would still pay full price for the pack but man, you got skills and i like Chad really want that amp brother FROM YOU, yeah okay I am a "Fanboi" :rolleyes::love::D . for the SLO/Ivan's skills.
    But it really that expensive? And have i got more chances of getting pregnant then you doing an SLO :rolleyes:8o

Ash

Agreed! If anyone can capture the SLO it is Ivan!

• I can release the update for Fredman and EVH EL34...

I'm still hangin' out for the missing channels of the JVM, Ivan.

These non-DI (regular Profiles with cabs) are missing:

Clean Orange
    Clean Red
    OD 2 Green
    OD 2 Orange
    OD 2 Red

I don't use DI Profiles, and much prefer Studio ones anyway, plus, you do us all the favour of using multiple cabs, which is awesome.

I'm waiting for these channels to be offered as regular Profiles before I rename everything in the pack (that's a lot of Profiles) so I can see what the Hell's going on at a glance, and then I'll post a review. I expect it to be friggin'-awesome, partly because of your skills and also 'cause you used some of my favourite mic's and preamps. Can't go wrong, I reckon!

Anyway, here's hoping you can organise to do the update sometime soon. I've not hassled you about it 'cause I know you're a busy guy and I trust your word, but I'm keen as cat shit, bro'! 8o

Sorry if I seem impatient, mate.

• Guys, I tried the updates they're really good. I can't say why Cili won't release them yet :P but I'm sure he has a good reason.

Also one of the nicest guys on the forum for sure. Maybe not super marketing guy...but updates are great that what matters!

Cheers mates! :thumbup::thumbup:

Ash

Yes it is Ash! 200€ per day. And I can work only at night... But at some point I think I might rent it what the hell... Thanks for the support! I need to think of something special for you man!

@CiliJames Hetfield are available in the package???

Cheers

Of course at least 5 profiles with those settings! He's the Papa Het after all ;)

Agreed! If anyone can capture the SLO it is Ivan!

:D Thanks for your trust in me man, I appreciate it! <3

I am more impatient than you mate, but I gotta choose the right time. I'm not Steven Slate after all :D Those profiles are not missing I didn't make them. why? Because that channel is very similar to ch OD 1 to me. So I skipped it. Stay tuned!

Guys, I tried the updates they're really good. I can't say why Cili won't release them yet :P but I'm sure he has a good reason.
    Also one of the nicest guys on the forum for sure. Maybe not super marketing guy...but updates are great that what matters!

Cheers mates! :thumbup::thumbup:

I'm bad to the bone! :evil:

Just purchased the Fred-Man pack and of all of the profiles I've purchased (and I've purchased many), this pack yielded the most profiles. Great stuff!

Yes! I'm glad you like them! Yes! AND Oh, no....now they are gonna think that I told you to write this comment... :(

• I am more impatient than you mate, but I gotta choose the right time. I'm not Steven Slate after all Those profiles are not missing I didn't make them. why? Because that channel is very similar to ch OD 1 to me. So I skipped it. Stay tuned!

Thank you Ivan; I appreciate that, mate. 8o

Fingers and toes crossed...

• And it's SALE time for British 800 [Marshall JCM 800] for the next 24h. The whole pack for 50% off!

Code:800

Only 5€!

Check the link below.

British 800

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Peace!

• DONE!!!!

Very nice Cili!!!