Guidorist's Profiles

• Bought a pack yesterday, really good profiles. But one thing i didn´t like was the reverb and delay setting was active on most profiles. Not saying that it sounded bad, but i simply would favor it with them in inactive state as the other (well chosen) effects.

Will definitely buy again! Really god work :)

• Bought a pack yesterday, really good profiles. But one thing i didn´t like was the reverb and delay setting was active on most profiles. Not saying that it sounded bad, but i simply would favor it with them in inactive state as the other (well chosen) effects.

Will definitely buy again! Really god work :)

Just lock them in their off state when browsing. Easy peasy.

• I bought four complete packs yesterday, downloaded them, and then played them for a few hours. I then immediately bought 11 more compete packages .Wow! These profiles are fantastic! You cannot go wrong buying these profiles and for the price it is a no-brainer. I commend you on the prices Guidorst! Thank You.
    I look forward to your next profiles.

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .

• I haven't been here and just found this thread. All I want to say is that when I first bought the Kemper, I specifically planned on not buying any commercial profiles. When I checked out guido's profile, the first commercial profile I bought was the XTC and I believe now I have almost all, I might be missing one or two.He's doing all the hard work of meticulously sculpting sounds that are gig or recording ready, that's priceless considering the time savings for me.

Nothing beats the quality and clarity of Guido's profiles and when you play them, they do sound like the clips you hear on his website which is not always the case with many other commercial profiles. If you factor the fair price then in my Opinion , nothing else even comes close.

Now that he just released the XTC merged profiles, it's almost complete, my only wish is that there would be more merged and more cabinets (greenbacks would be great to have)

• Many thx for your nice words! :)

As I said before that we gonna offer from now on merged profiles. The reason why we didn't do that before is very simple, we weren't very happy with the result of the refined direct profiles.
    But finally we found a great way to refine the direct profiles. And how we do this is our own best kept secret.... :)

• Guidos sound great with the greenback cabs from tonehammer for what it's worth. While his profiles sound fantastic on there own, now we have other options available for cabs which is great. I stored multiple profiles of guidos merged xtc with the original cabs and other favorite merged cabs of mine from
    Tonehammer for instance. Also, his cabs sound absolutely fantastic with other merged profiles, especially FD profiles soldano SLO DI profiles for instance. Fantastic bogner 4x12 cab, and I believe the first commercially available( and a great combo of mics 57/421).

• Interesting what you say about direct profiles. When I tried this I got odd results in the high end of sound from a distorted preamp. Also the bass was not accurate. Is it a case of what DI box you use to some extent, or is that secret?

Will you update the JSX for merged?

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7