Whammy

• I give it a try this evening, now i am at work. I think you can set a wah and a pitch in the same rig, but you need wah to pitch and maybe you put a wah in stomp d and the pitch in stomp c. Send me your mail adress, maybe i can send you a rig this evening which works and you can check out the settings. Do you also use the remote?

cheers
    Frank

• I tried everything but I can't get it unlocked. I followed this procedure:
    Locking can be engaged by pressing lock when in edit mode for the particular block. You should see a small lock icon appear on the right side of the display. When no blocks are selected, holding Lock will display all the blocks that are locked by lighting up their buttons. Tapping any button while holding Lock will lock/unlock it.

I tried this and succeeded but once I pressed STORE / REPLACE again, it's again locked!

• I

I tried everything but I can't get it unlocked. I followed this procedure:
    Locking can be engaged by pressing lock when in edit mode for the particular block. You should see a small lock icon appear on the right side of the display. When no blocks are selected, holding Lock will display all the blocks that are locked by lighting up their buttons. Tapping any button while holding Lock will lock/unlock it.

I tried this and succeeded but once I pressed STORE / REPLACE again, it's again locked!

Its a little bit confusing. What is exactely locked and where?
    If the wah is locked in the rig , press the stomp button where the wah is in and then press the lock button. The lock sign has to dissapear.

• [\quote]Its a little bit confusing. What is exactely locked and where?
    If the wah is locked in the rig , press the stomp button where the wah is in and then press the lock button. The lock sign has to dissapear.[/quote]

I got rid of it, finally...trying after trying....for the time being maybe. The lock button lightened up at several rigs I chose.

• ignore the page numbers, just look for a tick box in the top row named "Wah to Pitch"

I'm sorry. I don't see it! Not in System and not in the fx that comes with the rig. All I experience is that I loose the wah in a certain rig when I need the pitch in another rig and vice versa

• It should be on the page MIDI Settings in the System menu.
    Edit: Page 14/17

• Can I use the Boss FV-500H to use as a stomp for just a whammy fx

For this I tried Pedal Pitch (Heel pitch -12 or toe pitch -12) but that doesn't work. For an idea for what I'm looking for:
    https://soundcloud.com/theplayer-3/whammy-dive

Hi Player, as promised, here is my answer to the problem:
    First of all, it works!
    Maybe there is a missunderstandig. I try to describe the setup step by step.
    Please make shure that every lock that you have in the kpa is deleted.
    If it is, the Lock knob light is out. If you have set a lock the button is lightend.
    Have a look on your display, if there is a stomp locked, you see a little doorlocksign marked at the stomp. To unlock press the stomp, amp eq or cabinet button (if one of these function is locked). The button is blinking. Press the lock button and the lock removes for this stomp.. Press the exit button and your are back to the normal rig display.
    Proceed with every singel stomp you have locked like this. Check also the input and output section that nothing is locked. You have no locks when the light of the Lock soft knob is out.You dont have to store because when you have set a lock its global and the lock appears in every rig you load. So be careful with the locking function. If you lock a cab , the cab appears in every rig you load! I hope its clear and you have deleted every lock.
    Next step:
    System menue:
    Dont know which switch you have connected to your pedal, so i go for Pedal 1, Pager 5/17.
    Connect your expression pedal to switch 1 on the back of the kpa. Use a stereo cabel to connect it!.
    Set Pedaltype 1 at Mode and Wah Wah at Function. Press the soft knob above calibrate.
    Go forward to page 14/17: MIDI Settings. In the upper row of the display you see Wah Pedal to Pitch. Set it. You can leave the system menue.
    Back to the loeded rig:
    Just for example:
    Set a wah in stomp D. Set it to [email protected] D is lightend. Set the PPTC in stomp C, set the pitch to heel 12. The stomp is also lightend. Press the stomp C button again so that the stomp C is unlightend.
    So wah is on and pptc is off. Store the rig.
    What happend when using this configuration?
    If you load this rig wah is on and you play directely with the wah when you move your pedal. If you like to change to the whammy effect, press the wah knob of stomp D so that stomp D is off or stepn on your remote where you have setted the stomp D to switch it on/off.
    Next is, you have to switch on stomp C with your pptc effect. Press the button of stomp C or step on the footswitch which you have setted to switch it on/off.
    If its on and the wah stompn is off, the whammy function is on your pedal.
    Back to wah? Step on switch C to shut down the whaqmmy. Step on stomp D to switch the wah on. Use your expression pedal, the wah is there.
    Hope this helps, these are my original settings and it works , dont give up!

cheers
    Frank

• MtotheEikel:
    Previously I studied the Ref. manual about this problem. Of course it's possible that I overlooked something. I will try again with your remarks. Thanks!

Eltzejupp:
    Also Thank you for your appreciated contribution. I will carefully try your solution, like you also in steps! Hopefully it works because I need whammy, pitch and wah fx for different songs in the band. Will be back to you all later!
    From The Netherlands: ;)