Kemper FRFR 4X12 Cabinet !

• I just saw Guitar worlds 2016 issue, there was a Kemper Advertisement... it had a NICE looking KEMPER cab there,
    I have also seen it at NAMM...obviously they want some thing to demo the POWER of the kemper , well shit man, it sounded OK to me

if we all said we would buy one, they would do it (teasing)

Shame we cant buy that cab man.
    I'd pay for it.
    like if you want this cab :P

Ash

• Like, I "liked" it Ash.

I'm not in the market for a cab, but I'd love Kemper to do this for two reasons:

1) It would have a "standardising" effect and be a known quantity and reference for Kemper owners of cabs and prospective buyers.

2) It'd mean more moolah for our beloved company and in turn, one would think, more market share as it'd be offering a "complete" amplification solution.

In addition to this, I'd like to see a bass cab offered too; that'd surely provide a tasty option for many a bass player IMHO.

Thank you for sharing your inspiration, Ash.

• Thanks Raoul and Kim, yes or a 2X12 of cause, Nicky as always man good ideas and looking out for EVERY one, the bass guys should not feel left out like us left handed guitarist <X:D, at least Nicky has bass players back..

I wonder whats inside the mysterious kemper cab...has to be FRFR...

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.