Sound of Crunch and Acoustic together

• you mean something like this (check the guitar theme):

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

if that is the case, there is no way you can get it unless you have two guitar playing the part you intend to do

when I play this song live I have the sequencer palying the acustics (3 of them by the way) and I do the electric live....been trying to find a single profile doing this but no way!

if you find one let me know :)

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Try "PTS-TWO GUITARS" on the Rig Exchange. It is a Clean guitar and a dirty guitar. You may be able to modify the clean guitar to sound more acoustic.

@paults:
    Tried your rig.
    Nice, but not really what I'm looking for.
    What I'm looking for you can hear in Bon Jovi's "Have a nice day".
    :(

• Buy that piezo guitar !

I do have a piezo powerbridge in my Strat.
    They can be mixed with the magnetic PU.
    If I use a crunchy Profile the Piezo enriches the heights but it still a crunch sound.
    If its a cleans sound the magnetic PU's can bring some warmness to a acoustic like sound, but it will never become to a crunch sound.

It's more the Profile which determine the character of the sound . (The PU gives colour , pressure and dynnamic.)
    But you can not have both type of sound at the same time - even you would like it so much.

• Sharry if the piezo is installed correctly, you should have a stereo jack.
    So with a Y cable you can send both signals separately to two different amps, say magnetic pickup => kemper, piezo => acoustic amp.
    Of course that's two amps but this is certainly the best way to achieve this sound on stage.

• Sharry if the piezo is installed correctly, you should have a stereo jack.
    So with a Y cable you can send both signals separately to two different amps, say magnetic pickup => kemper, piezo => acoustic amp.
    Of course that's two amps but this is certainly the best way to achieve this sound on stage.

The OP want to use only one RIG.

You are right it would be a possibility to use a stereo jack. But my intention was to avoid carrying two amplifiers and an additional acoustic guitar to a GIG anymore. (one back up guitar is always with me)
    Inside the Strat there is a small electronic box which allow both.
    I spent the place of the tone volume of the Bridge Mag-PU to control the volume of piezo.
    A blend controler would also be possible - but I prefer to have two independent Volume control of the two PU-Systems
    The second tone controler is now for all three magnetic PU's. (Piezzo has no tone control)

The Kemper works also fine as an acoustic amp.
    And I use the acoustic sound at the moment only for strumming chords (no picking - otherwice I would use a acoustic guitar and a A/B Switch)
    For strumming chords the power bridge is not so bad.

• Looks like as you are right.

• There's one thing you could try, but it will have an impact on all rigs, not just this one.

In output settings, change output to Git/Master Left. This will allow you to have a clean sound and a distorted one at the same time.

Only problem is this will be across all rigs. If you want to change to just a distorted sound, you will have to physically do it from the Kemper's output section.

• I wonder if it would be possible (with a clean Rig) to use paralel path, FX Loop set in the clean path and using a acoustic modeller in FX Loop (like Mooer Acoustikar or Boss AC 3), in the other path using a (internal) stomp to make clean sound crunchy...
    Never tried it (I have no acoustic modeller), and sorry if this solution was allready mentioned...
    Just thought it would be worth a try :D

Edited once, last by aehaem ().